Windows 10: Enhancing info rights mgmt in Word, Excel and PowerPoint mobile apps

Discus and support Enhancing info rights mgmt in Word, Excel and PowerPoint mobile apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Finding the balance between protection and productivity is critical to any organization. With the increased distribution of data, organizations need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Enhancing info rights mgmt in Word, Excel and PowerPoint mobile apps

Source: Enhancing information rights management in Word, Excel and PowerPoint mobile apps - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Jul 28, 2016

2. Office Mobile 2007 availabliity

It is here ... and here to stay!!

You can
    read about it here

What can you expect?

It will allow Windows Mobile users to work with Office documents created in the Open XML formats, Microsoft has developed an upgrade for Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, and PowerPoint Mobile applications. This upgrade to the Office Mobile applications allows
    viewing and editing of Word documents and Excel workbooks and viewing of PowerPoint slideshows created by using Microsoft Office 2007.

Other improvements include:

• Enhanced viewing experience for charts in Excel Mobile.

• Ability to view SmartArt in PowerPoint Mobile.

• Ability to view and extract files from compressed (.zip) folders.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 28, 2016
  3. no support to ppt files

Office was included in the WIndows 8.1 OS, you need to download the relevant (free) apps from the store for Windows 10

Word

Excel

PowerPoint

OneNote

Paul van der Heu, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

Enhancing info rights mgmt in Word, Excel and PowerPoint mobile apps

1. Enhancing info rights mgmt in Word, Excel and PowerPoint mobile apps - Similar Threads - Enhancing info rights

2. Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing from the right click new menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing from the right click new menu: HelloThe problem is that when I right click on the desktop to show the new menu, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing. The other Office programs are there. But the most interesting thing is that when I right-click Office in the start menu, the missing programs show up as...
  3. Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing from the right click new menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing from the right click new menu: HelloThe problem is that when I right click on the desktop to show the new menu, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing. The other Office programs are there. But the most interesting thing is that when I right-click Office in the start menu, the missing programs show up as...
  4. Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing from the right click new menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?: Yesterday Avast did a clean up of my computer. I tried to open Excel today and it's not there. Neither is Word. It would seem that the Microsoft program was removed. How can I restore it?...
  6. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  7. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  8. Deleted apps for word 2010, excel 2010, powerpoint 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted apps for word 2010, excel 2010, powerpoint 2010: My PC had to be reset today. After I noticed my Microsoft Word 2010, Excel 2010 & Powerpoint 2010 were gone. I do have my original receipt but not the original packaging. How can I reinstall these apps....
  9. October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available

in Windows 10 News
    October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available: The October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about the update. Audience: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile Released: October 25, 2018 Package versions: 17.0 (11001.20064) for Word,...
  10. Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint: There is now a "feature" which has lost me documents (or would have had I not had backups). As many people do, I sometimes load an old document to act as a template, making suitable amendments and saving it under a new name. The problem is that unless I remember to...