Windows 10: Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties

Discus and support Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] 104458 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jalea148, Feb 15, 2018.

1. jalea148 Win User

Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties

Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties [​IMG]

:)

jalea148, Feb 15, 2018

2. Multiple microphones stopped working

Hi there, this method worked for my Realtek microphone:

turn off sound effects for the Realtek HD Audio microphone. This is done by the Control Panel command ‘sound’-> ‘recording’ tab -> select 'Realtek High Definition Audio microphone' and click on ‘properties’ ->on the ‘microphone’ pane select the ‘enhancements’
    tab -> click the check box ‘disable all sound effects’ then click ‘OK’ on all of the panels back upto the sound panel.

HP-Margaretha-Sorin, Feb 15, 2018
  3. Cortana can't hear me Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties :(

If you use Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, I can help you out. Just follow these steps:

Go to Control Panel, then Hardware and Sound, and then Sound. In Sound window, click on the Recording tab to see you microphone devices. Right click on the microphone that controlled with Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Click Properties to open the
    property window. Click on the Levels tab and adjust the Microphone Boost. You can test it by saying Hey Cortana. If Cortana opens then it is the right adjustment for your microphone.

I hope this could help.

DobydamCharcos, Feb 15, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, I resolved this by downloading directly from Realtek's site.
    Realtek

Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties [​IMG]

dalchina, Feb 16, 2018
  5. jalea148 Win User
    driver reinstalled from REALTEK. The problem remains. Thank you.

jalea148, Feb 16, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    Sorry it didn't work for you, no more ideas I'm afraid.

Check the version: mine is 6.0.1.7629

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties - Similar Threads - Enhncements tab missing

2. Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder: In my Icedrive folder and subfolders ONLY, the security tab is missing when I click propertiesI was trying to find it because it says I do not have permission to edit file name...
  3. Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties: Hi community! I am so distressed and hope someone here can help. I am working a job where I need to take a ton of screenshots daily literally hundreds so in order to keep things organized I stupidly thought it would be easier to change where screenshots were stored. My plan...
  4. ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xCahj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy2glr/elan_tab_missing_from_mouse_properties/
  5. Realtek Sound Effects Tab Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Sound Effects Tab Missing: I can't seem to find the Realtek sound Effect Tab, with the reverb effects and other such things. My computer has a MEDION Motherboard and also has the newest version of Windows 10 currently available. I have deleted all of the other audio things and am down to just Realtek....
  6. Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab: I have Windows 10 64 bit Ver. 1809 (OS Build 17763.737) and during the drivers update for Realtek, the Enhancement Tab is missing in the sound properties. Can this be due to motherboard issue or that is, drivers not compatible? I would rather have the older drivers like in...
  7. Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer: in this pc my driver haven't the capacity details and in peroperties aren't the former tabs.i attach the picture. please help me fix this [ATTACH] ***Original title: deappearing driver peroperties***...
  8. Realtek sound missing

Realtek sound missing: My Realtek sound was working properly then the computer with Windows 10 crashed for no reason. When restarted the Realtek Audio output device not installed message came up in the task bar. Tried downloading drivers but to no avail....
  9. Sharing tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...
  10. Take Menu tab missing from Taskbar Properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Take Menu tab missing from Taskbar Properties: Okay, I was following this tutorial ( How to customize the Start list in Windows 10 ) and noticed that I don't even have the, "Start Menu" tab. Is it supposed to be gone? If so. How am I supposed to customize the start list? 11122

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my realtek high definition audio is missing enhancement tab