Windows 10: Enter registration info third party apps again for each user + issues

Discus and support Enter registration info third party apps again for each user + issues in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; when I install software under windows 10, I have to register some programs for each user after installation, i.e. when I register the software when... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by nielsvanvelzen, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Enter registration info third party apps again for each user + issues

when I install software under windows 10, I have to register some programs for each user after installation, i.e. when I register the software when logged in as user1 and then login as user2, the software is not registered yet.

In addition, to avoid getting the "not registered" popup of UltraISO, I have to launch the software as Admin (or be logged in as and administrative user).

How can I avoid these two annoying things?

:)

nielsvanvelzen, Jun 11, 2017

2. Using 3rd Party Software

I'm trying to understand the registration process to see if Windows Mobile users would find it useful to have a way to store and manage registration information for their 3rd party applications.

I have a service for BlackBerry devices called EZ Reregister. It let's you store the names, registration codes, and vendor contact info for all of your third party apps. When you change devices, you can enter your new device ID number, and automatically create
    emails to your vendors asking for new registration codes.

There is a Windows PC desktop version, but the online service was designed to work through the web browser of any operating system, including mobile os designs.

If anyone wants to take a lookie, you can go to the main page (EZ Reregister - for Blackberry Devices) and click on the login link, or go directly to the online login at EZ Reregister Online. Either way, there is a link so you can sign up for a free 30 day
    demo.

Currently, the service is designed for BlackBerry users, so the device ID or PIN is limited to 8 characters, but that would be very simple to change.

I designed this so that nothing resides on the device. If your beloved mobile device gets run over by a Mack truck, you can still login and request new registration codes.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions, you can send them to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Thanks again.

Mark in SC, Jun 11, 2017
  3. Agata J. Win User
    How to upload pdf book to acrobat.com

Hi Manahil Noman,

Thank you for your post on the forum.

I understand that your question is related to Adobe Reader App on Lumia 535.

If you have any issues with third party apps, or you wish to get more information about a third party app, please contact App Developer/Publisher directly, as only they will be able to assist you in this regard. Apps are supported directly by the App
    Developers so they should deliver proper info in regards to the above scenario.

Thanks again for posting!

Kind regards,

Agata J., Jun 11, 2017
Thema:

Enter registration info third party apps again for each user + issues

1. Enter registration info third party apps again for each user + issues - Similar Threads - Enter registration info

2. Cancel third party in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel third party in app purchase: I am trying to cancel a subscription to LiquidText. LiquidText says I must cancel through Microsoft. Microsoft says I must cancel through the MS Software Store. Despite several requests, the MS tech support will not provide me the contact information for the MS Software...
  3. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  4. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  5. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  6. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  7. third party sofware and microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    third party sofware and microsoft apps: Have you heard the one about Microsoft Windows 10 updates making third party software unusable and even some of their own apps no longer working, what sort of dunces have they got working for them these days, I think the advice for every computer tech these days would be to...
  8. Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software: Just today I did a fresh start on my computer removing all of my personal files due to my computer becoming overfilled with junk. After the restart things were okay until I installed steam, discord, chrome, etc. I tried to run them but they were not loading and whenever steam...
  9. Network blocked for third party apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network blocked for third party apps: When I install a third party app I cannot access the network. Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox 1Password My Windows Build is 1809 Thank you for any help you can give....
  10. download of third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download of third party apps: I try to download an app from anywhere else (but the Microsoft store) and windows denies the download (pretending security reasons?) how is that possible? how to avoid?...