Windows 10: Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page".

Discus and support Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page". in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page". I realize I can " print range" but I want to solve this issue. How do I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnetteRR, Jul 28, 2018.

1. AnnetteRR Win User

Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page".

Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page". I realize I can " print range" but I want to solve this issue. How do I fix this. I am a novice so step-by-step detailed direction would be appreciated.

:)

AnnetteRR, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Southja Win User

Epson printer prints pages without content

Hi,

I have an Epson 445 printer. It prints fine from PDF, screenshot and tablet. It has stopped printing Word Docs (Windows 10). It prints out a blank page. It does print out the test page OK. Seems to have happened after a Windows update? Frustrating, Any suggestions,
    please?

Thanks

Southja, Jul 28, 2018
  3. slance310 Win User
    Epson Printer XP-530 - print does not fit to page

Hi,

I have XP-424, and after doing some checking I found a setting for "Fit To Page"...

After you select Print and the window comes up to select the printer, click on the Epson, and then the "Preferences" button...

On the screen that comes up with Epson's preferences, click on the "More Options" tab at the top...

My window then shows a "Reduce\Enlarge" check box with an option to "Fit To Page"...

I don't know if your model has the same screens as mine though...

slance310, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Jizzler Win User

Epson print cd

Normally yes, but PrintCD is an application for Epson printers to print on CD/DVD. It's not available on Epson's site.

Steve, I sent you a PM with a link to my copy.

Jizzler, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Epson printer xp-640 prints all pages when I select "print current page". - Similar Threads - Epson printer 640

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  6. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  7. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page: After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this problem goes away. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H2 Build 19042.985This problem occurs on other computers that have the...
  8. Epson XP-640 Print Queue

Epson XP-640 Print Queue: I cannot seem to empty the print queue on my Epson XP-640 printer from my Lenovo Yoga laptop. Things print satisfactorily from mu HP desktop. I have tried "Cancel Document" and "Cancel All Documents" to no avail. My operating system is Windows 10. The print queue...
  9. Printing current page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing current page: Since latest update, instruction "print current page" has disappeared. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-current-page/22903253-602e-4145-a573-c724ade1bc65
  10. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson xp640 prints blank page from windows

2. print selected pages prints all pages