Windows 10: EqualizerAPO

Discus and support EqualizerAPO in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am attempting to install Equalizer APO on my PC, and I downloaded the most recent update of the installation wizard, and the installation apparently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mythman007, Feb 4, 2016.

1. EqualizerAPO

I am attempting to install Equalizer APO on my PC, and I downloaded the most recent update of the installation wizard, and the installation apparently went well, without error. But when I attempted to open APO for modification of my output sound, I got an error message saying that a specific .dll came up missing, and the program failed to load completely, recommending reinstallation. I proceeded to reinstall, and came up with the same error. Until I receive feedback, I will continue to search for more recent/reliable versions than that which was found on SourceForge.net. But, if anyone can provide some enlightenment as to why this particular error might be occurring, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.

:)

mythman007, Feb 4, 2016
  2. 'Mike P Win User

Sound

EqualizerAPO has a gain control .. if you can turn up the gain, might possibly help. Seems to uninstall
    easily/cleanly.

'Mike P, Feb 4, 2016
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    Windows 10 update changed my audio

My ThinkPad volume wasn't high enough so I tried and use
    EqualizerAPO
    which has selections for surround sound, or not. Plus gain !

'Mike P, Feb 4, 2016
Thema:

EqualizerAPO