Windows 10: ERR_CONNETION_RESET - How can you reset the computer?

Discus and support ERR_CONNETION_RESET - How can you reset the computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can you reset the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errconnetionreset/1920ec81-ff97-4081-b8f9-02c8c50b40d2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Juan A Gutierrez, Aug 14, 2020.

1. ERR_CONNETION_RESET - How can you reset the computer?

How can you reset the computer?

:)

Juan A Gutierrez, Aug 14, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 4, 2020
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Sep 4, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

ERR_CONNETION_RESET - How can you reset the computer?

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

ERR_CONNETION_RESET - How can you reset the computer?

1. ERR_CONNETION_RESET - How can you reset the computer? - Similar Threads - ERR_CONNETION_RESET reset computer

2. how can i force reset my computer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i force reset my computer ?: i have tried resetting my pc due to possible corrupted files. i went through settings and recover sections and it wont do anything. i tried the hold shift key and hitting the restart button and it wont reset like that either. i use my computer for school so i really need help...
  3. how can i force reset my computer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i force reset my computer ?: i have tried resetting my pc due to possible corrupted files. i went through settings and recover sections and it wont do anything. i tried the hold shift key and hitting the restart button and it wont reset like that either. i use my computer for school so i really need help...
  4. how can i force reset my computer ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How many computers can you run on a Windows license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many computers can you run on a Windows license?: How many computers can I operate on a Windows 10 license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-computers-can-you-run-on-a-windows/38dff4a5-a68d-4885-b87c-ed899971ce78
  6. How many computers can you run on a Windows license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many computers can you run on a Windows license?: How many computers can I operate on a Windows 10 license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-computers-can-you-run-on-a-windows/38dff4a5-a68d-4885-b87c-ed899971ce78
  7. How to reset computer

How to reset computer: Does the F key safe mode work any more. My computer work start up normally. How to reset to factory when computer doesn't seem to stay on states critical error try to fix next start sign in but Doesn't....
  8. Can you factory reset a corrupt system computer?

Can you factory reset a corrupt system computer?: Hi, I have been having quite a lot of trouble with my Acer Windows 10 computer. I really need help, at this point, I'm just considering just "throwing out" the computer and discontinue using it, because its too frustrating to use. So I guess asking on this forum is kinda...
  9. How can I reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I reset my computer.: Each time I try to reset my dell computer, which has windows 10 installed from an 8.1 op, it fails. The computer is not operating well and really needs a fresh start. I have tried everything in recovery, but nothing seems to work. Would really appreciate help. Thanks...
  10. How can I reset my computers location

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I reset my computers location: In windows 10, how can I reset its location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reset-my-computers-location/8433fbcb-6ec5-4bc5-8828-c32c20413140