Windows 10: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Discus and support ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I get the following on Chrome when I try and click the listen live on a radio station website. I get it also on Bing, but with different wording. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RandyNovak1, Aug 10, 2018.

1. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I get the following on Chrome when I try and click the listen live on a radio station website. I get it also on Bing, but with different wording. I have two computers one the link works and the other one I get the messages. Any one can tell me step by step on how to change this? I have done a lot of setting changes, internet searches, phone calls . . . Any help would be appreciated. This site can’t be reached
    websiteisblocked.com56821’s server IP address could not be found.

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

:)

RandyNovak1, Aug 10, 2018
  2. KenHartman2828, Aug 10, 2018
  3. JaneLawson, Aug 10, 2018
  4. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

JeremyOnekea, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

1. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED - Similar Threads - ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

2. Windows 10 ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Bug: My computer has recently had the ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED screen come up when going on all websites. After you spam the refresh button it usually eventually works, although the amount of time spamming varies greatly. Sometimes sites come up instantly all my other devises working...
  3. Windows 10 ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Bug: My computer has recently had the ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED screen come up when going on all websites. After you spam the refresh button it usually eventually works, although the amount of time spamming varies greatly. Sometimes sites come up instantly all my other devises working...
  4. Windows 10 ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to Fix err_name_not_resolved error Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix err_name_not_resolved error Chrome in Windows 10: ‘err_name_not_resolved’ error on Chrome: It is common Google Chrome error usually appeared when you try to access or visit certain website on Google Chrome browser in Windows 10 computer. This error prevents from your accessing your favourite website on Google Chrome browser...
  6. How to Fix err_name_not_resolved error Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix err_name_not_resolved error Chrome in Windows 10: ‘err_name_not_resolved’ error on Chrome: It is common Google Chrome error usually appeared when you try to access or visit certain website on Google Chrome browser in Windows 10 computer. This error prevents from your accessing your favourite website on Google Chrome browser...
  7. How to Fix err_name_not_resolved error Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED WHEN browsing

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED WHEN browsing: Hello I have an error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED when browsing on Chrome, what to do to fix it ? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errnamenotresolved-when-browsing/7bb6ceef-7ac2-4f0b-acb4-e533576c9cee
  9. Public WiFi causes ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Public WiFi causes ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED: Hi, I need a solution to fix my connectivity problem. I connect to the internet using wireless connection, and it actually works without any problem using my phone tethering. However, when I want to connect using my university public wifi, it says that I don't have internet...
  10. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting on my nerves

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting on my nerves: when searching on browser I get this message too often : ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED what is this damn thing and how to get rid of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errnamenotresolved-getting-on-my-nerves/ab4b75b0-707c-44d5-8f59-2e565ac2b89a