Windows 10: Erratic windows problem

Discus and support Erratic windows problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] I have a problem with an erratic display of windows in a program. It is a tax software programme used in Switzerland, called Easy Tax. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by turboman, Mar 30, 2016.

1. turboman Win User

Erratic windows problem

Erratic windows problem [​IMG]

I have a problem with an erratic display of windows in a program. It is a tax software programme used in Switzerland, called Easy Tax. When I go in the menue, then sometimes, erratic windows appear. see picture.
    The tax support office investigated and tells me it is a problem on my PC, and cannot help me further. However, I have this problem only with their software, and with no other programs.
    I have Windows 10, all drivers uptodate.
    Can anyone help me? Thanks.

:)

turboman, Mar 30, 2016

2. Windows 10 update 15Sep2016 - mouse not working properly

Windows 10 did a forced update on my i7 PC and since then then the mouse input is erratic. Sometimes a single click works, sometimes multiple clicks are needed. Other mice same problem. Other erratic issues when filling out forms or using pdf editors.
    Somewhat erratic with Solidworks 2016.

CAD guy 12620, Mar 30, 2016
  3. sdh1957 Win User
    scanner

I have an XP 620 Epson Printer/Scanner. I am trying to use Corel Paints' scanner mode. I'm not getting a response from the windows software and it listing the scanner cfg 3 times. I will scan several documents and erratically.

It worked b/4 windows 10 on a constant basis...but, after windows 10 it works once and then goes erratically.

CGS$WIA$AcquiredTempImage

the file setting above is the result of a response from the scanner mode in the Corel software. Corel says this problem is a windows responsibility.

The question is why is the scanner mode working erratically...?

sdh1957, Mar 30, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Erratic windows problem

Almost guarantee there is a software issue there. Not Windows 10. Probably not Windows 10 certified

lmaneke, Mar 30, 2016
Thema:

Erratic windows problem

1. Erratic windows problem - Similar Threads - Erratic problem

2. Erratic mouse cursor behavior.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erratic mouse cursor behavior.: My mouse is having a tendency to chage icons when transitioning from windows or over text. Gets stuck on different cusor icons and sometimes two parallel lines that are vertical. Ive checked windows updates and even done a reset of the pc resetting the OS....
  3. Erratic Mouse and disabled part time keyboard use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Erratic Mouse and disabled part time keyboard use: [img] I upgraded my windows 7 to this version of windows 10 today. my keyboard sometimes just does not want to work and my mouse randomly does not move reliably. Any ideas how to fix this ? Start over with A differnt install CD or version ? I find many outdated fixes in my...
  4. Erratic keyboard and mouse response

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic keyboard and mouse response: I have a new Chillblast PC - about a month old. Checks show no specific problems, bu in the last week or so the keyboard is erratic in its response. Perform /report shows all OK apart for a Bluetooth problem. Sometimes it works without problems; other times it freezes for a...
  5. Touchpad two-finger scroll erratic

Touchpad two-finger scroll erratic: I recently purchased a Windows 10 laptop PC from Dell (specifically the XPS 9380), and it appears that the built-in Windows Precision touchpad drivers aren't working properly. Specifically, the cursor jumps erratically during two-finger scroll, causing similarly-erratic...
  6. ASUS Touchpad not working with Windows 10. Does not move or has erratic movement. Have to...

ASUS Touchpad not working with Windows 10. Does not move or has erratic movement. Have to...: Almost daily I have to uninstall and reinstall the drivers for the Asus touchpad to use it. Before, when I uninstalled and reinstalled the touchpad driver and the Asus Smart Gesture package, it would work almost normally. I could not use 2 finger scroll on the right half of...
  7. Mouse behaves erratically after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse behaves erratically after update: After the last update my mouse behaves erratically. It also generates error sound when I am playing 3D games. I did a clean reinstall of video card driver, plugged the mouse in another USB port and reinstalled mouse drivers. I use Basic Logitech USB mouse and Nvidia Geforce...
  8. When dragging windows on the desktop, the movement is erratic

When dragging windows on the desktop, the movement is erratic: Hello. I have this weird problem since i changed the monitor. The previous one was a normal 23" FHD 60hz and all went well and smooth. Now i have a large 35" 21:9 with 3440x1440 resolution and 120hz refresh rate. It is annoying when i move windows around the desktop (being...
  9. All keyboard input acting erratic

All keyboard input acting erratic: Greetings I am using a win10 home edition laptop with touchscreen (slightly relevant). A couple of days ago, the keyboard input started consisting of symbols, rather than the alphanumeric I would type, in the short intervals that it would type anything. Also, double...
  10. Looking for a PSU Monitor (Erratic problems - PSU or SSD problem?)

Looking for a PSU Monitor (Erratic problems - PSU or SSD problem?): For the past few weeks, I've been having major problems with my Win 10 Pro X64 system. I won't bore you with a full list of the issues and problem solving. However, here are links to my previous 2 threads on my issues: Can't open and Metro style Windows app How to identify...