Windows 10: Erratic windows problem

Discus and support Erratic windows problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] I have a problem with an erratic display of windows in a program. It is a tax software programme used in Switzerland, called Easy Tax. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by turboman, Mar 30, 2016.

1. turboman Win User

Erratic windows problem

Erratic windows problem [​IMG]

I have a problem with an erratic display of windows in a program. It is a tax software programme used in Switzerland, called Easy Tax. When I go in the menue, then sometimes, erratic windows appear. see picture.
    The tax support office investigated and tells me it is a problem on my PC, and cannot help me further. However, I have this problem only with their software, and with no other programs.
    I have Windows 10, all drivers uptodate.
    Can anyone help me? Thanks.

:)

turboman, Mar 30, 2016

2. Windows 10 update 15Sep2016 - mouse not working properly

Windows 10 did a forced update on my i7 PC and since then then the mouse input is erratic. Sometimes a single click works, sometimes multiple clicks are needed. Other mice same problem. Other erratic issues when filling out forms or using pdf editors.
    Somewhat erratic with Solidworks 2016.

CAD guy 12620, Mar 30, 2016
  3. sdh1957 Win User
    scanner

I have an XP 620 Epson Printer/Scanner. I am trying to use Corel Paints' scanner mode. I'm not getting a response from the windows software and it listing the scanner cfg 3 times. I will scan several documents and erratically.

It worked b/4 windows 10 on a constant basis...but, after windows 10 it works once and then goes erratically.

CGS$WIA$AcquiredTempImage

the file setting above is the result of a response from the scanner mode in the Corel software. Corel says this problem is a windows responsibility.

The question is why is the scanner mode working erratically...?

sdh1957, Mar 30, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Erratic windows problem

Almost guarantee there is a software issue there. Not Windows 10. Probably not Windows 10 certified

lmaneke, Mar 30, 2016
Thema:

Erratic windows problem

1. Erratic windows problem - Similar Threads - Erratic problem

2. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...: 0x800f0805 Windows update errorAfter we collected the logs from the Windows machines, like UC Engine/NUCs, we discovered the same error on seven different sites, which is causing weird behavior on these machines and causing user inconvenience,and questioning the reliability...
  3. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...: 0x800f0805 Windows update errorAfter we collected the logs from the Windows machines, like UC Engine/NUCs, we discovered the same error on seven different sites, which is causing weird behavior on these machines and causing user inconvenience,and questioning the reliability...
  4. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Startup erratic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup erratic: At wits' end.This has been going on for months.Had it looked at by a certified Asus lab, which only yielded a small hole in my pocket, and no improvement in the patient's state.SystemRunning windows 11, but problem dates from my windows 10 days.Asus laptop: VivoBook_ASUS...
  6. Startup erratic

Startup erratic: At wits' end.This has been going on for months.Had it looked at by a certified Asus lab, which only yielded a small hole in my pocket, and no improvement in the patient's state.SystemRunning windows 11, but problem dates from my windows 10 days.Asus laptop: VivoBook_ASUS...
  7. Cursor moves erratically or not at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moves erratically or not at all.: Using Lenovo MK820z all in one WIN 11 Pro 64 bit with Microsoft Wireless comfort keyboard 5000 and Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. Aggravating as hell - please help...
  8. Cursor moves erratically or not at all.

Cursor moves erratically or not at all.: Using Lenovo MK820z all in one WIN 11 Pro 64 bit with Microsoft Wireless comfort keyboard 5000 and Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. Aggravating as hell - please help...
  9. Keyboard acts erratically, MS Account error, problem changing User acc

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard acts erratically, MS Account error, problem changing User acc: I am having several problems with my HP Elitebook 8460p notebook running Win 10 Pro 64-bit system. One problem is my keyboard acts erratically; sometimes it will stop entering letters that I type and at other times it will enter a different letter The On-Screen Keyboard works...
  10. Looking for a PSU Monitor (Erratic problems - PSU or SSD problem?)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for a PSU Monitor (Erratic problems - PSU or SSD problem?): For the past few weeks, I've been having major problems with my Win 10 Pro X64 system. I won't bore you with a full list of the issues and problem solving. However, here are links to my previous 2 threads on my issues: Can't open and Metro style Windows app How to identify...