Windows 10: error 0x8015dc12 when login to xbox app on windows 10 home

Discus and support error 0x8015dc12 when login to xbox app on windows 10 home in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an error with login to my xbox app. I have two accounts: one is for testing and the other is my regular account. Windows is under my regular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeadProCVE, Sep 4, 2018.

1. error 0x8015dc12 when login to xbox app on windows 10 home

I have an error with login to my xbox app. I have two accounts: one is for testing and the other is my regular account. Windows is under my regular account. I had a developer mode in unity with my test account and it worked fine (for testing xbox live services), but after i tried to login with my regular account it failed with 0x8015dc12 error. Since then i've tried multiple accounts, reseting store apps, reinstalling store apps, switching sandboxes (retail, developer), deleting accounts from the system, rebooting (of course). The xbox.com works fine, xbox one works fine, everything else works fine, all services are enabled. P.S. Last time i worked (two months ago) with unity both of my accounts worked fine with xbox app.

:)

DeadProCVE, Sep 4, 2018

2. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Xbox App won't sign in - Error codes (0x409) 0x80131509

Hi Loraine,

I have the same issue, getting the error code "(0x409) 0x80131509" every time I try to login in the Xbox App.

I tried to follow all your steps.

• "Normal Startup" was already selected.
    • Changed Xbox Live - Auth Manager, Game Save and Networking Service to automatic and they are running
    Then wanted to delete account and cache folders, but there was no "TokenBroker" folder under %userprofile%\....\AC. Only a empty one called "Temp" which I deleted. Also my "Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider" folder is called slightly different: Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe.

I'm still unable to login. Do you have any other suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance

FabianDean, Sep 4, 2018
  4. error 0x8015dc12 when login to xbox app on windows 10 home

Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/my-account

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

error 0x8015dc12 when login to xbox app on windows 10 home

1. error 0x8015dc12 when login to xbox app on windows 10 home - Similar Threads - error 0x8015dc12 login

2. xbox app login windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app login windows 11: I have 2 Microsoft accounts. 1 is a main account that i use for my windows 11 pc and the other is a microsoft account that has an xbox account. on the xbox account on my non main account is all my games and xbox live. on the xbox app on the windows 11 pc i am trying to log...
  3. xbox app login windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app login windows 11: I have 2 Microsoft accounts. 1 is a main account that i use for my windows 11 pc and the other is a microsoft account that has an xbox account. on the xbox account on my non main account is all my games and xbox live. on the xbox app on the windows 11 pc i am trying to log...
  4. Windows 10 Xbox App Auto Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Xbox App Auto Login: I run a LAN center and kids want to sign in using the Xbox app since they have Xbox Game Pass, but when they go to sign out it will save their credentials and automatically log whoever uses it next back into the previous users account with no password prompt. Is there a...
  5. Windows 10 xbox Live Login Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 xbox Live Login Error: Hello i have this Problem were i basicly cant login to my xbox account on y pc and i dont know why works fine on mobile console and even the browser on pc but in the app it just dosent it does load like the store page and game trailers and stuff[ATTACH]...
  6. Is there a way to not login with Microsoft account when I login on Xbox app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to not login with Microsoft account when I login on Xbox app?: So basically I'm trying to login in my Xbox account with the Xbox app on my PC, and that works of course the bad thing is that as soon as I login with my Microsoft account into Xbox, Microsoft automatically links my account to windows 10, when I first installed Windows 10 I...
  7. Apps do Windows 10 Home - XBOX

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps do Windows 10 Home - XBOX: Prezados, eu nao tenho e nao uso XBOX, uso o Windows 10 Home, e usando o computador me deparei com Configuracoes e Features, o XBOX nao Resolvi ir em services.msc e ao menos parar e desabilitar pois estranhei essa funcionalidade ativa. Como bloqueio qualquer funcionalidade de...
  8. Xbox APP on windows 10 error 0xc80070005 when changing app location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox APP on windows 10 error 0xc80070005 when changing app location: Hello! I got a problem with the XBOX app on windows 10. I want to save games on other drives than my os main drive. But when I try to install it on another drive it says that it is not set up for installing games. After it directs me to the Setting - Storage - change where...
  9. Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login: Well, I've got a good question today! I have a laptop that I completely wiped and installed a fresh, official installation of windows 10. I logged into the Microsoft store just fine the first time and downloaded whatever apps I wanted. Then when the computer is restarted I...
  10. 0x8015DC12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8015DC12: Since the beginning of the year(2019) I have problems trying to log in to the game "Alto's Adventure ". Do not log in live account and error code 0X8015DC12 appears. Already tried to restore the app and even use it on other machines but without success....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8015dc12

2. 0x8015dc12 windows 10

3. error code 0x8015DC12

4. windows error 0x8015DC12,
  5. windows 10 0x8015dc12,
  6. error 0x8015dc12 win 10 home,
  7. we couldnt sign you in to xbox 0x8015dc12,
  8. code: 0x8015dc12 error windows store,
  9. (0x8015DC12,
  10. xbox dev mode iser sign in error 8015DC12,
  11. xbox error code 0x80158dc19,