Windows 10: Error 0x810002013 > Annoying Experience

Discus and support Error 0x810002013 > Annoying Experience in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, Operating Systen: Windows 10 Home, 66 bit. Every year I like to try Kaspersky Total security for the allowed period of 1 month. As last year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by geomazo, Aug 14, 2018.

1. geomazo Win User

Error 0x810002013 > Annoying Experience

Hello,
    Operating Systen: Windows 10 Home, 66 bit. Every year I like to try Kaspersky Total security for the allowed period of 1 month. As last year also this year at the end of the 30 days i un-installed the softer by using the tool by Kaspersky for this specific function. Ir works with a side effect. Upon restart of the computer the System Restore operation is unaccessible. Cannot create a System Restore Points. There are no restore point.Properties od the C: disks like Errors Checking is not accessible ans is precluded. It is the second time that this error happen and I am annoyed. Last year I re-installed Windows 10. I tried SFC and DISM, Volume shadow is started and automatic as well as Windows software Shadow provider, unsuccessfully. Any suggestion? I would love not to reinstall one more time Windows 10.VERY MANY THANKS.

:)

geomazo, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Confusing and Annoying sound

Hi Clara,

It is possible that you received the error message USB Device not recognized due to unstable/corrupt USB driver or Windows may be missing other important updates hardware or software issues. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to do when you received the error USB device not recognized?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, if you just keep getting a notification and you want to turn it off, I suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type Notifications and actions settings in Cortana/search bar.
    • Under Notifications, disable Get notifications from apps and other senders.

If you're not referring to notifications, I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot error: USB Device not recognized
    when you try to access a USB external hard drive.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Error 0x810002013 > Annoying Experience - Similar Threads - Error 0x810002013 Annoying

2. Annoying error 0x00000194

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying error 0x00000194: I cant get thru Store in my Windows. This error keeps me away from it. I cant get to any apps that I want to download or update. I have this Windows PC for 2 years now and this is the first time I got this error. I dont even have issue even with the update and now I have...
  3. Annoying error 0x00000194

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying error 0x00000194: I cant get thru Store in my Windows. This error keeps me away from it. I cant get to any apps that I want to download or update. I have this Windows PC for 2 years now and this is the first time I got this error. I dont even have issue even with the update and now I have...
  4. Annoying error 0x00000194

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Annoying AutoIt Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying AutoIt Error: Recently, I started to get the error message shown popping up every few minutes. I've looked up AutoIt Error solutions on the web and tried them all to no avail. It doesn't seem to do any harm other than being annoying. I've used Malwarebytes and ESET Internet to scan my PC...
  6. Geforce Experience Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geforce Experience Error Message: GeForce Experience wont open at all, there is no error message unless I run as administrator and it says: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. It doesn't do this for any other app.I have tried reinstalling it but it doesn't...
  7. Annoyed by the Store Experience Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoyed by the Store Experience Host: Is there any way to get rid of "Store Experience Host"? I am running Win11 on a new computer. Any time I want to install some software, this is interfering. In some cases, clicking on "install anyway" the installation starts, on another it just locks installation.I am tired...
  8. Annoyed by the Store Experience Host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoyed by the Store Experience Host: Is there any way to get rid of "Store Experience Host"? I am running Win11 on a new computer. Any time I want to install some software, this is interfering. In some cases, clicking on "install anyway" the installation starts, on another it just locks installation.I am tired...
  9. Annoying Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying Error: [ATTACH] Can anyone help me out to fix this error: Error parsing C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config - Parser returned error 0xC00CE556 This error kept popping every single second or minutes, It's so annoying that it makes my PC to...
  10. Annoying error in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying error in PowerShell: I have a directory E:\Documents\Steve's\New Documents\Tax If I navigate to this directory in explorer, and then use the File->Open Windows Powershell mechanism, then Windows PowerShell opens with the error: The string is missing the terminator: '. + CategoryInfo :...