Windows 10: Error 106

Discus and support Error 106 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to install an online game to the directory of C: .. However , I am getting error 106 which denotes that there's not enough space and/or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Takemi Shino, May 18, 2017.

1. Error 106

I am trying to install an online game to the directory of C: ..

However , I am getting error 106 which denotes that there's not enough space and/or there is no permission to the folder.

i checked my windows 10 home premium hard disk space and it shows 190gb left out of 250 gb. thats alot of space.

Permission wise everything seems fine.
    From Monday till Wednesday night it was working without issue , then on thursday it happened out of nowhere.

is there a fix for this or should i re-image

but what if after re-imaging and the problem comes back ... what do i do??

:)

Takemi Shino, May 18, 2017
  2. nmm52 Win User

Fall harvest in solitaire collection will not open keep getting error message 106-103-100

Original Title: solitaire collection

Fall harvest in solitaire collection will not open keep getting error message 106-103-100

everything else works in the collection.running windows 10.

nmm52, May 18, 2017
  3. won't sign into MS solitaire

Hi Sara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the delay in response. I understand your frustration hence, I suggest you to follow the steps given by Stephen Parkin and hope it helps.

Error Code 106-103-100 in Fall Harvest

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 18, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Error 106

The Root of the C: has a limitation of how many files can be added to it. You may have reached that limit. You can Save your game to a sub directory of C: like C:\Users\[YourUserName]\Documents or Games, or you can even create a new folder on the C: drive to save the game to

spunk, May 19, 2017
Thema:

Error 106

1. Error 106 - Similar Threads - Error 106

2. Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro: Hi,Since a few months I had my PC randomly rebooting from time to time something akin 1 time over 10 days of usage but I didn't pay much attention to it until today when the system started hanging during boot sometimes stuck at Asus loading screen since my mobo is an Asus one...
  3. Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro: Hi,Since a few months I had my PC randomly rebooting from time to time something akin 1 time over 10 days of usage but I didn't pay much attention to it until today when the system started hanging during boot sometimes stuck at Asus loading screen since my mobo is an Asus one...
  4. Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors: For some time now I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and programme crashes.I have attached a few problem signatures from one here. Quite new to Win-debugging, so let me know if I forgot somethingI don't know what to do. My next approach would be to completely...
  6. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors: For some time now I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and programme crashes.I have attached a few problem signatures from one here. Quite new to Win-debugging, so let me know if I forgot somethingI don't know what to do. My next approach would be to completely...
  7. Windows Sandbox failing to initialize Error 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox failing to initialize Error 0x80070424: Whenever I try to launch Windows sandbox, it shows an error 0x80070424, the specified service does not exist as an installed service. I tried running sfc scan, restarting services, re-enabling features, restarting PC, nothing helped. I tried looking this error up on web, but...
  8. Windows Sandbox failing to initialize Error 0x80070424

Windows Sandbox failing to initialize Error 0x80070424: Whenever I try to launch Windows sandbox, it shows an error 0x80070424, the specified service does not exist as an installed service. I tried running sfc scan, restarting services, re-enabling features, restarting PC, nothing helped. I tried looking this error up on web, but...
  9. Windows 10, PC crash and reboots, error windows events "volmgr 106", any idea what it is?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, PC crash and reboots, error windows events "volmgr 106", any idea what it is?: I have a PC of my girlfriend, and this PC is showing the following problem, in the windows event .. Error: volmgr ID: 106 and then it restarts. I have already performed the following tests: Testmem5 Aida64 Cinebench Prime95 for several hours and no errors....
  10. How to fix Roblox error codes 106, 110, 116 on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Roblox error codes 106, 110, 116 on Xbox One: [ATTACH]Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system that allows users to design their own games and play a wide variety of different […] This article How to fix Roblox error codes 106, 110, 116 on Xbox One first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...