Windows 10: Error 106

Discus and support Error 106 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to install an online game to the directory of C: .. However , I am getting error 106 which denotes that there's not enough space and/or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Takemi Shino, May 18, 2017.

1. Error 106

I am trying to install an online game to the directory of C: ..

However , I am getting error 106 which denotes that there's not enough space and/or there is no permission to the folder.

i checked my windows 10 home premium hard disk space and it shows 190gb left out of 250 gb. thats alot of space.

Permission wise everything seems fine.
    From Monday till Wednesday night it was working without issue , then on thursday it happened out of nowhere.

is there a fix for this or should i re-image

but what if after re-imaging and the problem comes back ... what do i do??

:)

Takemi Shino, May 18, 2017
  2. nmm52 Win User

Fall harvest in solitaire collection will not open keep getting error message 106-103-100

Original Title: solitaire collection

Fall harvest in solitaire collection will not open keep getting error message 106-103-100

everything else works in the collection.running windows 10.

nmm52, May 18, 2017
  3. won't sign into MS solitaire

Hi Sara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the delay in response. I understand your frustration hence, I suggest you to follow the steps given by Stephen Parkin and hope it helps.

Error Code 106-103-100 in Fall Harvest

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 18, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Error 106

The Root of the C: has a limitation of how many files can be added to it. You may have reached that limit. You can Save your game to a sub directory of C: like C:\Users\[YourUserName]\Documents or Games, or you can even create a new folder on the C: drive to save the game to

spunk, May 19, 2017
Thema:

Error 106

1. Error 106 - Similar Threads - Error 106

2. Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot: [IMG]This is my current message after 100s of attempts at reloading windows via usb and wiping hard drive. I thought all was goid when cortona walked me through setup yet now it does not recognize system password when i hit F2 while restarting. I no longer can get out of this...
  3. When I run the Direct X Diagnostic Tool, there is an error with the Media Foundation, what...

When I run the Direct X Diagnostic Tool, there is an error with the Media Foundation, what...: When I play Overwatch on my PC (I've been playing for years), I get disconnected for no apparent reason. I went to run a Direct X diag test to see if there was a problem, but the box that appears says that there is "an error with the Media Foundation, would you like to...
  4. Blue Screen Error: "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION", Lenovo Y700, Win10 64b Edu

Blue Screen Error: "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION", Lenovo Y700, Win10 64b Edu: I got a blue screen error shortly after I started to work with my Laptop (I had just my usual external monitor connected with an HDMI and I was just browsing a couple of webpages). It was saying "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION". After 2-3h of waiting the collection of...
  5. Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 Program error

Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 Program error: I have been using Microsoft Digital Image Pro for many years. Recently, I have been getting a Program error when I use the print function. I have uninstalled the software and reloaded but I receive the same error. I am using Windows 10. Any suggestions on how to fix it?...
  6. Error Message

Error Message: i got this error recently Blocked Shutdown: LogonUI.exe : “System detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application” . it wont allows me to restart my laptop, but still im able to run my windows 10 properly (i just cant restart at all, it shows the stack buffer...
  7. Recieving repeated error message. Unable to update. Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recieving repeated error message. Unable to update. Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool...: I give up on this total piece of crap. Lost the chat tech. the download did not work. FRUSTRATED. Microsoft should be embarrassed by the OS that they run, sell....
  8. Windows 10 pro update error code 0xca020007

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro update error code 0xca020007: Windows 10 pro update error code 0xca020007 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-update-error-code-0xca020007/62f34150-4d75-4aca-ad6a-f5f5693cc84c
  9. Kernel 41 Error Bugcheck code 126 and 30

in Windows 10 Support
    Kernel 41 Error Bugcheck code 126 and 30: Hi, I have recently been experiencing an issue when I play Rainbow Six Siege my computer restarts automatically or my game just crashes. Then when I check on events viewer it says I have had a Kernel 41 error. scf /scannow has found no issues and mem test had 5 passes with...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Hangtype: Activation error in Eventlog

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Hangtype: Activation error in Eventlog: So recently I got Horizon 4 through gamepass, this was about Yesterday and quite enjoyed it, so much in fact I actually decided to buy the Ultimate edition with all it's DLC's, only to find out right after I install that edition and the DLC's that I could no longer play the...