Windows 10: Error 1068. No connection/ no audio available

Discus and support Error 1068. No connection/ no audio available in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Posted in the wrong forum; I reposted the message in network and sharing Windows 10 - Error 1068 - No sounds / No internet connection available -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by InFlames38, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Error 1068. No connection/ no audio available

InFlames38, Sep 12, 2016

2. lost entire networks to get on the internet

In addition,

I went back over the errors that I received and here is what I found.

Connected Devices Platform error: 0x0020036

DHCP Clients server error: 1068

DNS Clients error: 1068

Function Discovery resources error: 0x800 000e

Windows firewall error: 0x609

Windows did not detect any networking hardware

Network Location error: 1068

Network connection broker error: 31

Network list servers error: 1068

On the other failures, there were no numbers.

KarenMcKelveyST, Sep 12, 2016
  3. edlcs2 Win User
    Windows 10: Audio not working: Error 1068

I just did a clean install on my Toshiba with Windows 10. The audio was working but I put it on mute. Now it won't start at all. Things I've tried based on community boards:

1. Ran troubleshooting: Response: "one or more audio service isn't running"

2. went to Window Audio properties. Startup is on automatic. Hit start. Get "error 1068: the dependency service or group failed to start.

3. Went to log on tab withing Audio Properties: put in new password.. apply. ok.

Still get error 1068.

edlcs2, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

Error 1068. No connection/ no audio available

1. Error 1068. No connection/ no audio available - Similar Threads - Error 1068 connection

2. WLAN auto config is showing error 1068

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLAN auto config is showing error 1068: So my wifi stops working out of nowhere. I decided to try fixing it on the internet. I get to WLAN config, and I try to start it but it doesn’t work and gives me the error code. I’ve tried updating my driver, I’ve tried network resetting. I can’t reset my computer and just...
  3. WLAN auto config is showing error 1068

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WLAN auto config is showing error 1068: So my wifi stops working out of nowhere. I decided to try fixing it on the internet. I get to WLAN config, and I try to start it but it doesn’t work and gives me the error code. I’ve tried updating my driver, I’ve tried network resetting. I can’t reset my computer and just...
  4. Issue with Wifi Wlan Autoconfig, Error 1068

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Wifi Wlan Autoconfig, Error 1068: Issue started this morning when my laptop - out of nowhere - stopped detecting any wireless network whatsoever!Lan works fine That's how I am writing this post. First I tried the normal solutions: Update, enable/disable, uninstall/install network wireless adaptors.- No...
  5. WLAN AutoConfig can't be started, error:1068

WLAN AutoConfig can't be started, error:1068: Windows Connection Manager can't be started, it started then stopped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-autoconfig-cant-be-started-error1068/af2c378a-ac23-4830-9530-71e99507dc75
  6. Problem/Error 1068 Add VPN-Connection

Problem/Error 1068 Add VPN-Connection: Hi, I have problems trying to set up a VPN Connection. Tried the "Network & Internet > VPN > add a VPN" route and the window became stuck on "save" Tried the "old" Control Panel Method, simmilar result. Tried to add the VPN via PowerShell and this is the output:...
  7. 1068 Error Service Dependency Fail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1068 Error Service Dependency Fail: I have a brand new 1 day old HP Pavilion x360. While installing Eset internet security the 1068 error code comes up with ESETs header. I called the US number that comes up under the error code. They remoted into my computer and found that my operating version is high...
  8. Workstation service not starting 1068 error

Workstation service not starting 1068 error: Hello, After I updated Windows 10 Ver 2004, I lost my network drives. While I tried to find solutions, I found out that workstation service was not working 1068 error. I read and tried a couple of solutions described here and there, but nothing worked out. I'm considering...
  9. Windows 10 - Error 1068 - No sounds / No internet connection (SOLVED)

Windows 10 - Error 1068 - No sounds / No internet connection (SOLVED): Hi guys, I need guidance and help. Issue on Windows 10 - I have no connection ("not connected- no connections are available) - I have no sound (the audio service is not running) The clue might be here so: For some reasons the 2nd keyboard icons disappeared (I...
  10. ERROR 1068: Cannot start Firewall service

ERROR 1068: Cannot start Firewall service: After running windows in safe mode to test something my firewall stopped working. I need some help since i could not find anything related to this issue on Win10. When i try to initialize windows Firewall service i get the message error 1068 and when i try to run it through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network connection broker wont start