Windows 10: Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start

Discus and support Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an Samsung 850 EVO installed, it lets Windows do the optimization. In doing so the indexing service was disabled. But now I can't get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MrOctober, Mar 23, 2017.

1. MrOctober Win User

Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start

I have an Samsung 850 EVO installed, it lets Windows do the optimization. In doing so the indexing service was disabled. But now I can't get the Streaming service to start. I get the 1068 error when trying to start it.

:)

MrOctober, Mar 23, 2017
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 23, 2017
  3. Print spooler not running on the latest version of window 10

When I click on start to type, the box closes and error 1068 appears: error 1068, The dependency service or group fails to start.

MartyHariri, Mar 23, 2017
Thema:

Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start

1. Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start - Similar Threads - Error 1068 dependency

2. Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.: Hello there, I have recently been having issues with no list of available networks showing up and my internet settings closing right after after being opened sometimes it doesn't even open at all and just crashes my settings. Moving on, I opened services,msc to check if I had...
  3. Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.: Hello there, I have recently been having issues with no list of available networks showing up and my internet settings closing right after after being opened sometimes it doesn't even open at all and just crashes my settings. Moving on, I opened services,msc to check if I had...
  4. Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. “the dependency service or group failed to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “the dependency service or group failed to start: Hello Microsoft , I dont know but my internt no working so when i checked about that so i found That This is Error 1068“the dependency service or group failed to start" so When i see the solutiion of this error on support microsoft so at that place there is a file for...
  6. “the dependency service or group failed to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “the dependency service or group failed to start: Hello Microsoft , I dont know but my internt no working so when i checked about that so i found That This is Error 1068“the dependency service or group failed to start" so When i see the solutiion of this error on support microsoft so at that place there is a file for...
  7. “the dependency service or group failed to start

8. 1068 Error Service Dependency Fail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1068 Error Service Dependency Fail: I have a brand new 1 day old HP Pavilion x360. While installing Eset internet security the 1068 error code comes up with ESETs header. I called the US number that comes up under the error code. They remoted into my computer and found that my operating version is high...
  9. Print Spooler Service Error 1068, The dependency service or group failed to start

in Windows 10 News
    Print Spooler Service Error 1068, The dependency service or group failed to start: [ATTACH] The Print Spooler Service in the Windows operating system is responsible for managing all print jobs and handles interaction with the printer, and if it ceases to run, you would be unable to print anything from your system. In such [...] This post Print Spooler...
  10. Dependency service or group failed to start

Dependency service or group failed to start: Hello, last night I upgraded to win 10 home from win 7. However, I noticed that I was unable to use the Start Menu Search function or open the start menu and found out I was only connected to my Local Area Connection (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller), and my...