Windows 10: Error 2001: usbperf question

Discus and support Error 2001: usbperf question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After I think, fixing an issue prior before, I went ahead and tried to fix the issue with error 1008 and 1023. In the proccess, I got those gone, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by theelemntal, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Error 2001: usbperf question

After I think, fixing an issue prior before, I went ahead and tried to fix the issue with error 1008 and 1023. In the proccess, I got those gone, but now I'm getting a error 2001

"Unable to read the "First Counter" value under the usbperf\Performance Key. Status codes returned in data."

Whenever I plug in or out a USB device. Any questions regarding of it, or is it something I shouldn't really worry about?

:)

theelemntal, Jun 9, 2018

2. Transferring Microsoft money 2001 Standard data from one computer to another.

I used Microsoft money 2001 Standard from the early beginning.

I have, of course, the original setup CD.

In the meantime I changed few computers and transferring data files from one to another computer worked.

Now I bought the new notebook and installed Microsoft Money 2001 program.

In the past my son arranged my computer problems and transferred data files.

Now I do not have nobody but Microsoft community to ask for the help.

I used in both computers Windows 10.

I tried and lost a lot of time to transfer all my Microsoft money 2001 data from the old computer to the new one by copying data on USB flash drive.

Of course, it does not work.

I am completely unsuccessful.

Pls help me – step by step for dummies, what I have to do to get Microsoft money 2001 Standard data from one computer to another.

Thanks a lot.

MajaCuliberg, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Family Safety not logging website browsing from my childs Windows 10 Phone

Hi,

To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    • Are there any error messages?

We also suggest you to send us a screenshot to further assist you.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Error 2001: usbperf question

1. Error 2001: usbperf question - Similar Threads - Error 2001 usbperf

2. Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001: I have used money 2001 till now with window version 8.1 yesterday update window 10 and installed money it opens but I am unable to restore my previous backup under name Microsoft Money final.mny. Please Help...
  3. Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001: I have used money 2001 till now with window version 8.1 yesterday update window 10 and installed money it opens but I am unable to restore my previous backup. Please Help...
  4. The fa premier league stars 2001 PC

The fa premier league stars 2001 PC: Hi i have a windows 10 Computer and trying to play this game on my computer but it dont seem to want to work is there any way around it to play it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-fa-premier-league-stars-2001-pc/cee09310-c1be-4115-be44-de2de186be39
  5. Fragmentation Question and Error question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fragmentation Question and Error question.: What does OK0% fragmented mean? My second question, I have an External storage, I use to install games from steam. But when installing games onto that external, It Tells me that there's a 'Disk Write Error' or 'corrupt update Files'...
  6. Fragmentation Question and Error question.

Fragmentation Question and Error question.: What does OK0% fragmented mean? My second question, I have an External storage, I use to install games from steam. But when installing games onto that external, It Tells me that there's a 'Disk Write Error' or 'corrupt update Files'...
  7. Microsoft Train Simulator 2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator 2001: Hello, I have problem with this game wich I played many yeras ago on the same PC. When I try to start Microsoft Train Simulator launcher.exe/train.exe only become black screen & after few seconds it will crash with issue "Did this program worked correctly?" I have tried a...
  8. Picture It Publishing Platinum edition 2001

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture It Publishing Platinum edition 2001: I have installed my Picture It Publishing Platinum edition 2001 on my computer with windows 10. It will not open any of the files. I get an error message. What do I need to do to use this software?...
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, Version 2001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, Version 2001: This update took over an hour to complete and when done all of my internet history and passwords where gone. Also my personal desktop picture was gone and the color scheme was changed? Is anyone else having this trouble with this update?...
  10. Links 2001 GOlf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links 2001 GOlf: This is a PC game that no longer is playable with the CDs I purchased. Is there a way to purchase this that will play on newer versions of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-2001-golf/8335be5d-59f5-452b-b9d0-7136115edda3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usbperf 2001

2. unable to read the first counter value under the usbperf\performance key. status codes returned in data.

3. usbperf:2001

4. event id 2001 usbperf,
  5. error usbperf 2001,
  6. usbperf ID 2001,
  7. unable to read the first counter value under usbperf\performance key,
  8. installing the usbperf.ini ,
  9. event id 2001 usbperf usbperf\Performance Key. Status codes returned in data.