Windows 10: error-21472119196 when opening photos

Discus and support error-21472119196 when opening photos in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have executed all the commands that they suggested to me and it has not worked. I have seen that the same thing happens to other users. What solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TriniSegarra, Jul 22, 2018.

1. error-21472119196 when opening photos

I have executed all the commands that they suggested to me and it has not worked. I have seen that the same thing happens to other users. What solution is there?

:)

TriniSegarra, Jul 22, 2018

2. Unable to open the photos in Photos App

Hello David,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in opening the Photos in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to open the photos in Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you try to open the photos?
    • Do you have the copy of those photos and are you able to open those photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jul 22, 2018
  4. kormath Win User

error-21472119196 when opening photos

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

error-21472119196 when opening photos

1. error-21472119196 when opening photos - Similar Threads - error 21472119196 opening

2. Error Code 0x8007007e When Opening Photos App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x8007007e When Opening Photos App: Hello, I'm encountering Error Code 0x8007007e whenever I try to open the Photos app on my Windows 10 laptop. This error started happening recently, and I'm not sure what's causing it. I've tried resetting the Photos app and updating my graphics drivers, but the issue...
  3. Error Code 0x8007007e When Opening Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007007e When Opening Photos App: Hello, I'm encountering Error Code 0x8007007e whenever I try to open the Photos app on my Windows 10 laptop. This error started happening recently, and I'm not sure what's causing it. I've tried resetting the Photos app and updating my graphics drivers, but the issue...
  4. Error Code 0x8007007e When Opening Photos App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PHOTOS ERROR WHILE OPENING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PHOTOS ERROR WHILE OPENING: Hi I found this error on my PC- [ATTACH]I enabled storage sense, but one day later I offed it because it deleted this. When I open photos it shows this. So how can I recover this?...
  6. INVALID REGISTRY VALUE ERROR WHEN PHOTO IS SELECTED PHOTO DOES NOT OPEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INVALID REGISTRY VALUE ERROR WHEN PHOTO IS SELECTED PHOTO DOES NOT OPEN: I am unable toopen pictures in the local useraccount as a registrt error appears this is happening frequently in a windows10 installation this issue never occurred on windows 10 upgraded from windows 7...
  7. Error when copying and opening a photo file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when copying and opening a photo file?: Hey, can I get some help over here? I just wanted to copy a photo file from one folder to the other, but I got an error message. When I try to open the picture, the same happens. Error 0x80070194 What can I do to save the photos, because it concerns several in a folder....
  8. Error when open images in Windows Photo app

Error when open images in Windows Photo app: I am trying to open Windows Photo images but get a file system error-2147163901... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-open-images-in-windows-photo-app/f474c2ef-1e45-44e3-b7bc-3e80b77e27f1
  9. Error message when trying to open photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when trying to open photos: I just downloaded some photos from Google Photos and now my computer won't let me open any photos to view them, it says: "The operation was not completed because an unexpected host ID was encountered." I downloaded the Google Photo app recently before this started happening....
  10. How to fix File system error (-21472119196) on Windows 10?

How to fix File system error (-21472119196) on Windows 10?: Some of my picture files on Windows 10 will not open due to File system error (-21472119196). Need help to fix this error. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file system error (-2147219196) opening jpegs