Windows 10: Error:50, 2 got viruses

Discus and support Error:50, 2 got viruses in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When writing command dism /image:C:\/cleanup-image / revertpendingactions i have error 2, 50. My pc got virus and it not factory resetting so i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sderte Sderte, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Error:50, 2 got viruses

When writing command dism /image:C:\/cleanup-image / revertpendingactions i have error 2, 50. My pc got virus and it not factory resetting so i tried this command

:)

Sderte Sderte, Feb 25, 2024

2. HELP ME CHOOSE: AM2 Cooler under 50$

I have a Phenom 550BE and want a cooler under 50$ electrical fan ONLY. No water.
    Send me suggestions and list price. Thx

MohawkAngel, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Error:50, 2 got viruses

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Error:50, 2 got viruses

1. Error:50, 2 got viruses - Similar Threads - Error got viruses

2. Error:50, 2 got viruses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error:50, 2 got viruses: When writing command dism /image:C:\/cleanup-image / revertpendingactions i have error 2, 50. My pc got virus and it not factory resetting so i tried this command https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error50-2-got-viruses/982690db-c72b-4084-bfd8-902ef8304467
  3. Error:50, 2 got viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error:50, 2 got viruses: When writing command dism /image:C:\/cleanup-image / revertpendingactions i have error 2, 50. My pc got virus and it not factory resetting so i tried this command https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error50-2-got-viruses/982690db-c72b-4084-bfd8-902ef8304467
  4. Laptop got virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop got virus: so my pc got hacked and i cant accessInternetWindows defenderRecoverySearch barAnything that requires typing in search barAnd alot more thingsAnd the virus.exe thing wont let me remove itI dont have a antivirusPlease help...
  5. Laptop got virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop got virus: so my pc got hacked and i cant accessInternetWindows defenderRecoverySearch barAnything that requires typing in search barAnd alot more thingsAnd the virus.exe thing wont let me remove itI dont have a antivirusPlease help...
  6. Laptop got virus

7. Error 50: Dism

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 50: Dism: Error :50 dism doesn't support servicing windows PE with the /online option i tried to run the command dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth from the recovery environment command prompt it says that Error :50 dism doesn't support servicing windows PE with the...
  8. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  9. error: 50

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error: 50: there was a problem with my windows 10 and was not able to use it so i did shift+restart -> troubleshoot-> command prompt and first did the scanning sfc /scannow of drive c where my os is. it completed and showed windows resource protection found corrupt files but was...
  10. Got a ton of viruses

Got a ton of viruses: I installed the Win 10 Home Single Language from the downloaded iso. Was getting wierd error messages so updated Malwarebytes and ran a scan. It came up with about 15 trojans and worms which it got rid of. I thought this version of windows was supposed to have better...