Windows 10: Error accessing Change Adaptor Options Windows 10 Pro 1803

Discus and support Error accessing Change Adaptor Options Windows 10 Pro 1803 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Anyone have any idea why I'm getting this error and if so how do I resolve it, just updated to Windows 10 1803 from 1709, no issues before the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gedstar, Jun 15, 2018.

1. gedstar Win User

Error accessing Change Adaptor Options Windows 10 Pro 1803

Hi
    Anyone have any idea why I'm getting this error and if so how do I resolve it, just updated to Windows 10 1803 from 1709, no issues before the update

Error accessing Change Adaptor Options Windows 10 Pro 1803 [​IMG]

Thanks in advance
    Ged

:)

gedstar, Jun 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2018
  3. DebbieB5 Win User
    Help! Windows update 1803 broke my network

I have two PCS.

• Running Windows 10 Pro version 1803
    • Running Windows 10 Home version 1803

• The Pro computer can see the Home computer in Windows Explorer and has the ability to read/write files that I explicitly shared with "Everyone" on the Home computer.
    • The Home computer sees the name of the Pro computer under Network in File Explorer. However if I try to open that computer name I get the error "Windows cannot access... Error code 0x80070035 network path not found"

On the Pro computer I have chosen a particular folder that I want the Home computer to access.

I've done:

• Right click -> Give Access to -> Specific People...
    • And then given "Everyone" Read/Write Permission.

But the Home computer never sees this folder listed. It only gets the error message above.

How do I give my Home computer access to the files on the Pro computer? I've tried dozens of solutions found within this community and others and for about 10 minutes it worked. We got access! And then I walked out the room and it stopped working. I didn't
    even change anything!

This is beyond frustrating. It was all working just fine with the Home Groups. Now they're gone and I can't find a workable solution.

DebbieB5, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Error accessing Change Adaptor Options Windows 10 Pro 1803 - Similar Threads - Error accessing Change

2. Can't change Ethernet Adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Ethernet Adaptor: I can't Change ethernet Adaptor setting on windows 10. I need to set manual IP but did not open. Un expected error window pop only whenever i click on properties for IP setting . I run also troubleshooting but didn't found any issue...
  3. Network Adaptor, Wifi Adaptor for Window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adaptor, Wifi Adaptor for Window 10: Hey, I have a problem with my System i.e. I can not connect my system with any wifi or router wirelessly. My System model is DELL Inspiron 3442 [ATTACH] This is my PC having Windows 10 64-bit. Please help me by giving an adapter for connecting my router to my PC. Already...
  4. Windows 10 Access Adaptor Fix Problem

Windows 10 Access Adaptor Fix Problem: All of the Microsoft Agent suggestions of fixing the Windows 10 access adaptor problem require one to be able to "access the internet! This is difficult to do when the problem is indeed preventing one from connecting to the internet. So if Microsoft comes up with a...
  5. Windows 10 Pro; Can't access the Clipboard settings on 1803.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro; Can't access the Clipboard settings on 1803.: According to everything I can find, accessing the settings to turn on things like Win+V and so on all require me to go to Settings > System > Clipboard. This section isn't available to 1803 and only 1809, it seems. The issue I'm running into is this, however; my PC won't...
  6. Windows 10 Pro ver.1809 , Domain change option gray out and not able to access network...

Windows 10 Pro ver.1809 , Domain change option gray out and not able to access network...: Hi , We have observed in our environment there are 10 machines are automatically disconnected from domain and mappen networked drive not accessible from the machines which earlier working fine on same machines. While mapped network drive access its shows error code...
  7. Windows 10 pro 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 pro 1803: Hello Since upgrading to Verion 1803 my cd/dvd slot drive is not working. It is listed in device manager and have unstalled it and reinstalled but still not working. Have tried everything from research issue from internet and now don't know what to do but buy an external...
  8. windows 10 pro update to 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro update to 1803: My computer has 111gig of hard disk space. Windows 1803 update fails because there is not enough space available. I then started to delete files and programs to create the space. Each time I created 2-3 gig of space it was eaten up by the update and still failed....
  9. Windows 10 Pro Version 1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Version 1803: Windows update - advanced options. I would like to change settings from Semi annual channel (targeted) to semi annual channel, but I cant find this setting options. How its possible to delay targeted upgrades?...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 1803: Error accessing Change Adaptor Options

Windows 10 Pro 1803: Error accessing Change Adaptor Options: Hi Anyone have any idea why I'm getting this error and if so how do I resolve it, just updated to Windows 10 1803 from 1709, no issues before the update [img] Thanks in advance Ged 112311