Windows 10: Error after Reset - Win 10

Discus and support Error after Reset - Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I tried to reset my computer to the factory defaults accordingly with the tutorial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmanuelOliveira3, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Error after Reset - Win 10

Hi!

I tried to reset my computer to the factory defaults accordingly with the tutorial https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc.

Then the computer abnormally turned off while it was installing updates. Now everytime I turn it on it just opens an account named "Administrator", saying "Welcome" and then "Preparing Windows" and stay that way some minutes. When it shows the desktop there is a error message that says "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop isn't avaiable. If the location is in this PC, make sure that the device is connected ...", it shows the desktop only with the recycle bin but i cant do anything, not even open the menu or the task manager. The shotkey windows+R seems to work.

While it was reseting there was no window to choice the name of the computer, microsoft account or other preferences of the windows installation. Everytime I turn it on the same message "Preparing Windows" after the "Welcome" message appears for several minutes.

What should i do?

:)

EmanuelOliveira3, Aug 18, 2018
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 18, 2018
  4. xBruce88x Win User

Error after Reset - Win 10

Contest! Win Hard Reset!

Bump

No one wants Hard Reset? I'm open to other suggestions for contest ideas.

maybe i got this in the wrong section... could a mod move it to the FS/FT/WTB/Giveaway section?

xBruce88x, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Error after Reset - Win 10

1. Error after Reset - Win 10 - Similar Threads - Error Reset

2. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  3. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  4. Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset: I'm worried this is a hardware issue. Sometimes the trasparency effects produce this blurred noise pattern too. My laptop is still under warranty so I'm wondering if I should replace it.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff870600772010Parameter 2:...
  5. Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset

Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset: I'm worried this is a hardware issue. Sometimes the trasparency effects produce this blurred noise pattern too. My laptop is still under warranty so I'm wondering if I should replace it.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff870600772010Parameter 2:...
  6. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors while trying to do a factory reset!: I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located...
  7. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

Errors while trying to do a factory reset!: I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located...
  8. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.: Hello, I have been getting the IRQL stop code on BSOD after thirty or so minutes of the PC being on for a month or so. I have already gone as far as to perform a full reset to try and get a clean windows install, this was just done with the installation available on the PC,...
  10. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.: Hello, I have been getting the IRQL stop code on BSOD after thirty or so minutes of the PC being on for a month or so. I have already gone as far as to perform a full reset to try and get a clean windows install, this was just done with the installation available on the PC,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 errors after pc reset