Windows 10: Error at start up - There was a problem starting P17RunE.dll TAGS: Win

Discus and support Error at start up - There was a problem starting P17RunE.dll TAGS: Win in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, after i updated my windows to win 10 from win 7, i got this error everytime i start my pc: There was a problem starting P17RunE.dll. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dassan, Aug 5, 2015.

1. dassan Win User

Error at start up - There was a problem starting P17RunE.dll TAGS: Win

Hello, after i updated my windows to win 10 from win 7, i got this error everytime i start my pc:
    There was a problem starting P17RunE.dll. The specific module could not be found.
    I tried to search my C drive for P17RunE.dll and resulst are :
    C:\Windows.old\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\p17.inf_amd64_neutral_1ccea852d2b1b3d0\Win2k _xp
    C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\p17.inf_amd64_1ccea852d2b1b3d0\Win2k_xp

Can you help me how to get rid of this error at startup plz?

:)

dassan, Aug 5, 2015
  2. akroman Win User

Error at start up - There was a problem starting P17RunE.dll

It s me that posted on that site also, i dont have any creative product on my pc and i also tried that SFC /SCANNOW on cmd, still error exists...

akroman, Aug 5, 2015
  3. John582n Win User
    John582n, Aug 5, 2015
  4. ikledud Win User

Hi I'm faced with the same error message,from what I can tell from searching the net it's a file used in creative audio device drivers. I no longer have a soundblaster soundcard and thought I removed all the associated files but I still get the error so any help would be gratefully received here too

ikledud, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Error at start up - There was a problem starting P17RunE.dll TAGS: Win - Similar Threads - Error start was

2. Start up errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start up errors: My windows10 pc shows this startup error [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-errors/b6bef003-3295-4061-b86f-2f72ba76fca9"
  3. start up problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    start up problem: hello windows i have a problem that after starting the windows every time a pop up notification is coming written as WINDOWS DEFENDER ANTIVIRUS FOUND THREADS... So i scanned my device and there was no viruses.. i also runned advanced scan but nothing found . I need...
  4. run dll error at start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    run dll error at start up: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, ver 1903 I get this error message: "There was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\logiLDA.dll" How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error-at-start-up/a8568b1a-116a-4f7d-9d30-d0e7262e0713
  5. Problems on Start Up

Problems on Start Up: I’m running Windows 10 Pro. About 60% of the time when I power on the screen on my monitor comes up and everything is fine. The other 40% this happens: 1, I power on and close the cover of my PC laptop. (I always do this on the above also) then I wait a period of...
  6. Error on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error on start up: I have two month old hp laptop. I have been getting the following message - When I log onto my laptop, I see a RunDLL dialog box that says, There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found....
  7. Problem at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem at start up: I uninstalled a hp Officejet 4620 all in one printer (or so I thought). Successfully installed new HP Envy 5032 all in one printer but at start up on my HP pavilion pc I get a window saying c:\program files\hp\hp Officejet series\BIN\hp BL.dll. I don't know how to get rid of...
  8. start up error

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up error: Store Exception Error on Start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/start-up-error/6259ec9f-c312-4ba9-b3b9-cab5a7cf0c6b
  9. BSOD errors and problems when starting up

BSOD errors and problems when starting up: (REMARK: I made another topic on the same problem (probably) in another subforum, but the problem managed to have fixed itself... until now. These sporadic BSOD are, however, fairly new and might give me any leads towards a solution!) Every other day my PC does not get...
  10. Problems with Start Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Start Up: I stopped using the desktop in Win8.1 (apart from those apps that still open it to start) With Win10 , the desktop appears automatically on start up and also if you close an app. This always needs an extra keystroke to get back to the start screen. Is there any way of...