Windows 10: Error bcmwl63a.sys - Computer Restarts

Discus and support Error bcmwl63a.sys - Computer Restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I am getting blue screen with the following errors: bcmwl63a.sys memory management error page fault in non page area PC collects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by walenman, Apr 2, 2016.

1. walenman Win User

Error bcmwl63a.sys - Computer Restarts

Hi.

I am getting blue screen with the following errors:

bcmwl63a.sys
    memory management error
    page fault in non page area

PC collects information for Microsoft then restarts.

I have tried installing latest Broadcom Network Adapter Drivers.

I am still getting the same errors.

I have attached report.

May anyone be of assistance?

:)

walenman, Apr 2, 2016
  2. auggy Win User

BSOD - Windows 10 Multiple Occurrences - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

It is the same error and the bcmwl63a.sys has been updated.

Can you restart the computer in Safe Mode with Networking and if the wireless works try copying a large file off the network and see if the same BSOD occurs.

auggy, Apr 2, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Blue screen restart

bcmwl63a.sys system thread exception not handled in Windows 10This is the error that keeps on repeating. It is causing restart again again.

gauravgarg1604, Apr 2, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

it is the Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi M.2 Adapter that is causing the issues.
    Apparently this adapter is not compatible with windows 10.

I would suggest you to use another WiFi adapter, probably a USB one.

EDIT: But before doing it, uninstall McAfee and see how it goes. McAfee is the biggest network crasher causing lots of network blockage BSOD allover the time.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Code: BugCheck 50, {fffff6fb400037a8, 0, 0, 6} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : bcmwl63a.sys ( bcmwl63a+e1d1f ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote]

Thema:

1. Error bcmwl63a.sys - Computer Restarts - Similar Threads - Error bcmwl63a sys

2. Can’t open AsIO3.sys error on ASUS computers

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t open AsIO3.sys error on ASUS computers: [ATTACH]Some Asus users have experienced an error – Can’t open AsIO3.sys when working on their Windows 11/10 computer. This is an error that can prevent you from using your computer, as the system won’t be able to access this file. When this type of error occurs, there is...
  3. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  4. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  5. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. error netr8ux,sys

error netr8ux,sys: en pantalla azul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-netr8uxsys/e3abc0fd-ad15-46ac-8f88-7a98cdef5bd7
  7. netwsw00.sys error

netwsw00.sys error: the blue screen is coming very often i have a laptop which is upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and its a i7 processor... Can somebody help me how to fix this .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwsw00sys-error/25e3bf67-b644-48bd-8408-68b36d20bcd9
  8. Fix dxgmms2.sys BSOD error on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix dxgmms2.sys BSOD error on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The dxgmms2.sys file is a Windows system driver file that is associated with the Graphics Rendering capabilities of a computer. This file is known to cause a Blue Screen error. But the main reasons include conflicts like RAM or Hard [...] This post Fix...
  9. BSOD - every restart - bcmlw6.sys

BSOD - every restart - bcmlw6.sys: One of my laptops, recently updated to windows 10, gives a BSOD every time it is restart. The error message is system_thread_exception_not_handled bcmlw6.sys Any ideas on how I might fix this? If the computer is shut down it doesn't happen - it only happens during a...
  10. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093
Tags: