Windows 10: Error: C:\Windows\system32\msdt.exe

Discus and support Error: C:\Windows\system32\msdt.exe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently got this HP All-in-One desktop from a friend and she gave it to me because she couldn't get on the internet. So what I'm finding out is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Katiekanz, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Katiekanz Win User

Error: C:\Windows\system32\msdt.exe

So I recently got this HP All-in-One desktop from a friend and she gave it to me because she couldn't get on the internet. So what I'm finding out is that when I go to hit troubleshoot next to network connections and whatnot it has the error message--> Windows cannot find 'C:\windows\system32\msdt.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.I am unable to log on to the internet it doesn't even let any wi-fi options pop up. It is a Windows 11 pro I think? I'm not sure because in one place it says Windows 11 home edition and then in the about computer it says Windows 11 pr

:)

Katiekanz, Feb 29, 2024

2. CSRSS @ c/i386

Tried Nod32.. no help. Will try kaspersky. Will try Norton Corporate Edition Anti-Virus. thanks for suggestion.

HiddenStupid, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

THANKS JOY KEMPRAI,

THE ERROR MESSAGE "87" FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]

(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.10586.0

Error: 87
    The online/cleanup-image/scanhealth option is unknown.

For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.
    The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]

(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>administrator:command prompt

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>c:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth

The online/cleanup-image/scanhealth option is unknown.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth

The online/cleanup-image/restorehealth option is unknown.

The DISM log file can be found at C:WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>

VincentYap_49, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Error: C:\Windows\system32\msdt.exe

1. Error: C:\Windows\system32\msdt.exe - Similar Threads - Error Windowssystem32msdt exe

2. Not able to register a C++ exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  3. Not able to register a C++ exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  4. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  5. C++ Build and .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C++ Build and .exe files: I have been developing a game in C++ for a while now, and I finally decided to make an alpha build and send it to my friend and have him test it. At which point, we ran into the issue of windows defender deleting the file saying its a virus. I know how to circumvent for this...
  6. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  7. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  8. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  9. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  10. Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe: Hello. I've been trying to update my Nvidia drivers and I haven't had this problem until now (been using Windows 10 for about a month or two with many past driver updates not giving me any problems) and I keep getting this error. One solution was to do a registry cleaner, and...