Windows 10: error changing account family safety

Discus and support error changing account family safety in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; trying to change my country from Canada to US, i created account when I was in canada 23 years ago but now I live in us for 23 years.... when I do this... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Misty1982, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Misty1982 Win User

error changing account family safety

trying to change my country from Canada to US, i created account when I was in canada 23 years ago but now I live in us for 23 years.... when I do this I get the following error: You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts. / I have removed the family group and still error I'm not sure why

:)

Misty1982, Jun 10, 2024

2. Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

Hi Joanne,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in family safety account.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you tried to log out or restart from the child's computer and logging in to the computer?
    • Are you able to see the child account in the Family Safety settings after removing it?

I suggest you to refer to the steps below to remove the child account from the family safety account and also turn on
    Activity reporting.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/turn-off-family-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit managing child account in Family Safety, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 10, 2024
  3. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

error changing account family safety 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

error changing account family safety

1. error changing account family safety - Similar Threads - error changing account

2. error changing account family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error changing account family safety: trying to change my country from Canada to US, i created account when I was in canada 23 years ago but now I live in us for 23 years.... when I do this I get the following error: You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need...
  3. error changing account family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error changing account family safety: trying to change my country from Canada to US, i created account when I was in canada 23 years ago but now I live in us for 23 years.... when I do this I get the following error: You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need...
  4. Family safety error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety error message: When my child asks for permission to buy an app on family safety, it seems to be going through, but then at the end it says "An error occurred. Please try again later." The app doesn't then download, but in the Microsoft Store it says we own it. I then can't find a way to...
  5. Family safety error message

Family safety error message: When my child asks for permission to buy an app on family safety, it seems to be going through, but then at the end it says "An error occurred. Please try again later." The app doesn't then download, but in the Microsoft Store it says we own it. I then can't find a way to...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Error: Hello, today I needed to give my son more computer time to complete his school work. However, either through the mobile application or via the web, the parental control settings site shows me an error.TraceID: 3XnBcP8BAEOYrDSq.13.83Regards....
  7. Microsoft Family Safety Error

Microsoft Family Safety Error: Hello, today I needed to give my son more computer time to complete his school work. However, either through the mobile application or via the web, the parental control settings site shows me an error.TraceID: 3XnBcP8BAEOYrDSq.13.83Regards....
  8. Family Safety Pop-Up Showing On A Non-Family Safety Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Pop-Up Showing On A Non-Family Safety Account: Hello, I like to make a report about this bug I encountered. This bug happens when I open a Windows app for example the Microsoft Store. I am supposing this is something that was set for my son. Anyway, this is very annoying. With this bug,I can't even do my work. Also, my...
  9. Family Safety Pop-Up Showing On A Non-Family Safety Account

Family Safety Pop-Up Showing On A Non-Family Safety Account: Hello, I like to make a report about this bug I encountered. This bug happens when I open a Windows app for example the Microsoft Store. I am supposing this is something that was set for my son. Anyway, this is very annoying. With this bug,I can't even do my work. Also, my...
  10. Changing child password for Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing child password for Family Safety: Hi, I have tried EVERYTHING I found on support to change my child's password. I created the account online under my account. I copied the password wrong. This login has never been used, so when I tried the recovery page, I couldn't "provide enough info", because there is no...