Windows 10: ERROR CODE 0xc000005: WINDOWS 10 PREVENTING ME FROM RUNNING PROGRAMS INSTALLED FROM TRUSTED...

Discus and support ERROR CODE 0xc000005: WINDOWS 10 PREVENTING ME FROM RUNNING PROGRAMS INSTALLED FROM TRUSTED... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since I purchased this system (with windows 10 preinstalled), I'm finding it hard running programs like Telegram (Desktop), WhatsApp (Desktop), etc.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VINCENTENENWALI, Aug 11, 2018.

1. ERROR CODE 0xc000005: WINDOWS 10 PREVENTING ME FROM RUNNING PROGRAMS INSTALLED FROM TRUSTED...

Since I purchased this system (with windows 10 preinstalled), I'm finding it hard running programs like Telegram (Desktop), WhatsApp (Desktop), etc. all of which I installed from the official websites. On installation, the program runs successfully but once I restart the system the error code in the subject box above appears with the program refusing to run. Please I need help on how to resolve this as it's mostly affecting apps that I use often. Thanks,

:)

VINCENTENENWALI, Aug 11, 2018

2. ERROR 0xc000005

Hi Tracey,

It's possible that your computer is already corrupted. To help you resolve the error:
    0xc000005 in Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Perform a clean boot. It helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. You may refer to this

link
    • Use the
      System File Checker tool
      to repair missing or corrupted system files.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Aug 11, 2018
  4. ERROR CODE 0xc000005: WINDOWS 10 PREVENTING ME FROM RUNNING PROGRAMS INSTALLED FROM TRUSTED...

ERROR 0xc000005

Hi Tracey,

As searched on the Internet, I found the following reason and solution to resolve your issue.

Our computer causes this error when it is not able to appropriately process the files and settings that it requires to run a particular program or installation. We will get this error message when we are trying to run any particular
    program or install software in Windows.

To fix this issue, please go through the following solutions:

Fixing of Faulty Drivers on Windows PC:

• First of all, go to the Start Menu and open the Control Panel.
    • Now, go to the Device Manager.
    • Check out the drivers you wants to fix.
    • Do a right click on that driver.
    • Click on Update Driver Software.

Fixing of Drivers may help you in resolving the Error Code 0xc0000005.

Fix the Registry on PC:

• Go to the Start Menu and Type Run.
    • Then, Type ” regedit.exe ”
    • After running it, you can access your registry’s file.

This may also help you in solving your problem.

Good Luck!

Chris_Mathew, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

ERROR CODE 0xc000005: WINDOWS 10 PREVENTING ME FROM RUNNING PROGRAMS INSTALLED FROM TRUSTED...

1. ERROR CODE 0xc000005: WINDOWS 10 PREVENTING ME FROM RUNNING PROGRAMS INSTALLED FROM TRUSTED... - Similar Threads - ERROR CODE 0xc000005

2. Prevent Windows 7 backup from running if a program is open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Windows 7 backup from running if a program is open.: Hi all,I'm currently running Windows 7 backup daily on one of our PCs to back up data generated by a vendor software package. The vendor has informed me that if the backup runs while the software is open, it could cause issues with the software's access database. I have the...
  3. Prevent Windows 7 backup from running if a program is open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent Windows 7 backup from running if a program is open.: Hi all,I'm currently running Windows 7 backup daily on one of our PCs to back up data generated by a vendor software package. The vendor has informed me that if the backup runs while the software is open, it could cause issues with the software's access database. I have the...
  4. Prevent Windows 7 backup from running if a program is open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Code 43 is preventing me from repairing drive

Code 43 is preventing me from repairing drive: Context:The driveH: on my laptop got encrypted by bitlocker but bitlocker had some kind of corruption so it can now no longer decrypt itself. I have another laptop that I'm trying to use to repair bitlocker on H:. My original laptop was also stuck in a bsod loop which idk if...
  6. Could Defender be preventing a program from running ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Could Defender be preventing a program from running ?: The program SETDEFAULTBROWSER.EXE that I think is meant to open a Command Prompt window, when run, merely gives a brief flash so I get no opportunity to interact with it. Is that a likely/typical effect of defender objecting ? and if so, what are the steps to whitelist it...
  7. Error code 0xc000005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc000005: Hello please help me im suffering from this error about 6 months now i can install newest things like mostly clients that error is coming ... i saw lot of questions there about this error in my pc when i install anythin for first time it works fine but if i close it and...
  8. Cannot fix an error which prevents me from running Whocrashed

Cannot fix an error which prevents me from running Whocrashed: [ATTACH] I had a crash after installing the newest Nvidia driver and playing a game for several hours. So I decided to check out the crash info but Whocrashed would not run. Here is the error: [ATTACH] I tried reinstalling Whocrashed but get the same error. In fact,...
  9. Error "ucrtbase.dll was not found" preventing multiple programs from running.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error "ucrtbase.dll was not found" preventing multiple programs from running.: Multiple programs do not work because of an error "the code execution cannot proceed because c:\windows\system32\ucrtbase.dll was not found". I've looked through the forums but none of the fixes work. I've tried redownloading the file in question but I am repeatedly denied...
  10. A program is preventing from shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A program is preventing from shutdown: One program is preventing from shutdown it was not visible clearly at it disappears in seconds, in safe mode it was fine.this problem occurs after removing some default windows software from power shell i have restored all of them through power shell command still the problem...