Windows 10: Error disabling Fast boot

Discus and support Error disabling Fast boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Win10.If you want any spec ask me.I would like to get to bios,But i am unable to get rid of fast boot.I have tried all solution they said like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sasidev, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Sasidev Win User

Error disabling Fast boot

I have a Win10.If you want any spec ask me.I would like to get to bios,But i am unable to get rid of fast boot.I have tried all solution they said like disable.But even after disabling It just fast boot every time .Please help*Sad*Sad

:)

Sasidev, Jun 2, 2016
  2. Myddna Win User

Windows 10 upgrade failed (from Windows 7)

I was having this error and finally it installed correctly. The changes: disabled the fast boot option in BIOS, disabled all antivirus (AVG) modules.

Myddna, Jun 2, 2016
  3. Windows cant boot, cant reset, cant reinstall using usb, cant fix itself, I am lost.

Hi Dave, It says:

Windows 8 Feature: [DISABLED]

MSI Fast Boot [DISABLED]

Fast Boot [DISABLED]

Gijs Schouten, Jun 2, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Jun 2, 2016
  5. Sasidev Win User
    Sasidev, Jun 2, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    Try pressing the F2 key before you power on and keep holding it pressed to see if this will force it into the BIOS.

philc43, Jun 2, 2016
  7. Sasidev Win User
    Tried that too no help

Sasidev, Jun 2, 2016
  8. philc43 Win User

Have you looked up the correct procedure for accessing the BIOS for your laptop? What is the make and model number?

philc43, Jun 2, 2016
  9. Can you get to BIOS? F2 or ESC (you said F2 didn't work)
    BIOS Setup / BIOS settings -- access instructions

and there's this:
    Solved: Re: Win10 won't allow BIOS access - TOSHIBA FORUMS

Are you trying to tune off Fast boot or Fast startup?
    I get confused, so I'll just offer how to turn off hibernation, which controls both ... I think

Command Prompt (Admin)

powercfg -off

exit
    Also see: Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Slartybart, Jun 3, 2016
  10. Sasidev Win User
    I found the solution my brother had turned the fast boot on bios settings so,I had to reset the cmos button

Sasidev, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Error disabling Fast boot - Similar Threads - Error disabling Fast

2. UEFI disabled in setup and cannot find disabling fast boot for starting from recovery...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI disabled in setup and cannot find disabling fast boot for starting from recovery...: Dear community, due to the recent bug with chkdsk /f and trying to run recovery, my Lenovo Yoga C940 is in a state where it always loads to this stage: However, after selecting the USB, the computer still shows the error message shown above. So for some reason, I cannot...
  3. Disabling fast boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling fast boot: How can I disable fast boot for all users on my PC in one go? I have observed that when I disable fast boot through the normal way only the account I disable it on will have it disabled while all the other users will still get the fast boot and hibernation file when they...
  4. Windows 10 slow booting with fast boot disabled (3 minnutes)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 slow booting with fast boot disabled (3 minnutes): I am a doctor. I have bought a new laptop Lenovo flex 5 14 inch AMD ryzen5 4500u. It came preloaded with windows 10 My laptop thanks to NVMe SSD boots really fast and takes around 10 seconds with fastboot enabled. The issue is that with fastboot disabled it takes around 3...
  5. Windows 10 slow booting with fast boot disabled (3 minnutes)

Windows 10 slow booting with fast boot disabled (3 minnutes): I am a doctor. I have brought a new laptop Lenovo flex 5 14inch with AMD Ryzen 4500u processor, it came preloaded with Windows 10 2004 version (fully updated to latest 19041.58). This laptop has NVMe SSD and gives me a really good boot speed of just around 10 seconds with...
  6. fast boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fast boot: hi I am unable to fast boot my system. I have win 10, 8 gb graphic, ssid still it takes 5 min to boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fast-boot/fe58e21a-8d67-4f71-a956-c56d37860ac2
  7. Boot not that fast

Boot not that fast: Hello I have a new configuration (z170 chipset, i3-6320, fast SSD) for my desktop and it boots slower than my laptop (Acer V3-574G (i7-5500) with the same SSD as my desktop). I don't think the i3-6320 vs i7-5500 can explain such difference. First thing is that Hibernation...
  8. Do I still have to disable fast boot and secureboot?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I still have to disable fast boot and secureboot?: Hallo Just moved from eightforums to tenforums. I will install Windows 10 from a DVD, not USB. Do I still have to disable fast boot and secureboot? If yes, I cannot find disabling secureboot in the Bios of my mainboard Asus Maximus VIII Ranger (from the handbook text; I am...
  9. Enable or Disable Fast Boot in UEFI Firmware Settings for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Fast Boot in UEFI Firmware Settings for Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Fast Boot in UEFI Firmware Settings for Windows How to Enable or Disable Fast Boot in UEFI Firmware Settings for Windows [img] Information The Fast Boot feature for UEFI motherboards has a Fast and Ultra Fast option that allows your PC to...
  10. Win10 Fast Startup Kernel Boot Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Fast Startup Kernel Boot Errors: Hi everyone... I have received some critical kernel boot messages in Event Viewer after every start-up. Just a few pointers: - Fast Startup is Enabled - UEFI Fast Boot is enabled in BIOS These are the error messages: 1. Event ID 29: Windows failed fast startup...