Windows 10: Error, Dll problem

Discus and support Error, Dll problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Can you help please, I have just recently had the error warning appear on the desktop every time I boot up saying Error in WSClient.dll Missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trevors, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Trevors Win User

Error, Dll problem

Hi
    Can you help please,
    I have just recently had the error warning appear on the desktop every time I boot up saying
    Error in WSClient.dll
    Missing entry: Refresh banned apps list.
    Can you tell me what this means, what I have done to cause this and how do I get rid of it please

Many thanks
    Trevor

:)

Trevors, Feb 17, 2016
  2. JY31415 Win User

Can't download Windows updates and from Windows Store

Renaming Catroot2 doesn't do anything; it just causes problems with Windows Defender.

Renaming SoftwareDistribution causes another SoftwareDistribution folder to appear, but doesn't solve the problem either.

When I tried reregistering the dlls, many of them caused an error message saying that the dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

Other dlls gave errors saying that the module [name of dll] failed to load.

Reregistering the dlls also didn't do anything.

JY31415, Feb 17, 2016
  3. I try to run Unreal engine, it says d3dcompiler_43.dll is wrong, I try to replace it, error 0x80004005 pops up

Along with that I also have Error status 0xc000012f, saying my ParamBlk2.dll is having problem, and my geom.dll, QtCore_Ad-4.dll is also having problem

BunnyZ1987, Feb 17, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

Error, Dll problem

Thema:

Error, Dll problem

1. Error, Dll problem - Similar Threads - Error Dll problem

2. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  3. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  4. DLL error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL error.: 3 months ago I upgraded my pc parts motherboard, graphics card, cpu, ram and everything works fine, but when I'm trying to launch up a game it says that msvcr100.dll is missing from your pc. For a couple of days I've been trying to solve this issue by manually downloading the...
  5. Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll: Hello, Sorry for my bad english, i'm french I don't know since when, but now I can't read any DVD/Blu-Ray and even movies in .ISO. I'm sure it was working 1 month ago. Usually, I use PowerDVD20 to open such files, but since today, i get an error: [ATTACH] also the same...
  6. dll error

dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  7. dll errors

dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  8. DLL Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL Error: I get the dll error message below every time I start my computer. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this message? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/7b01eddd-2efd-40df-b90f-3be0ebb4cb37
  9. Problem with a DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with a DLL: I did it "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system" and after a day it is came back (the problem) and now i am to do it again and it wont work help!...
  10. shell32.dll error and other problems?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    shell32.dll error and other problems?: Hello, there's a problem with my windows 10 laptop, I don't exactly know whats wrong, but when I login to my account it always says something about shell32.dll missing. Ever since that happened I wasn't able to press anything, the WiFi icon is gone and I can't connect to the...