Windows 10: error during upgade

Discus and support error during upgade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i got an error during upgrade by using tool. please help with it. it shows that "An unknown command-line option[/DynamicUpdate] was specified."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vishnu G Patel, Aug 1, 2015.

1. error during upgade

i got an error during upgrade by using tool. please help with it. it shows that "An unknown command-line option[/DynamicUpdate] was specified."

error during upgade [​IMG]

:)

Vishnu G Patel, Aug 1, 2015

2. Error when upgrading to Windows 10: 0xC1900101 – 0x40017

0xC1900101 - 0x40017 The installation failed in the Second_Boot phase with an error during Boot operation while upgading my Lenovo Y50 with Win10 to Anniversary Update!!!

Hyper-v removed, clean boot but no way.

Emiliano Savi, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Need widos 19 Up gade licen

I need widows upgade

Michael( Mike7, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

error during upgade

1. error during upgade - Similar Threads - error during upgade

2. Upgaded to Windows 7 to 10, but activation not working.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgaded to Windows 7 to 10, but activation not working.: I upgraded my Windows 7 laptop to windows 10, but the activation is not working. I tried troubleshooting, but nothing. Change product key, nothing. I tried searching the web, and looked up tutorials, but NOTHING. ------------------------------"We can't activate Windows on...
  3. Upgaded to Windows 7 to 10, but activation not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgaded to Windows 7 to 10, but activation not working.: I upgraded my Windows 7 laptop to windows 10, but the activation is not working. I tried troubleshooting, but nothing. Change product key, nothing. I tried searching the web, and looked up tutorials, but NOTHING. ------------------------------"We can't activate Windows on...
  4. Upgaded to Windows 7 to 10, but activation not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can reinstaling or upgading windows cause problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can reinstaling or upgading windows cause problems.: I am a windows 7 sp1 user and i want to install windows 7 64 bit sp3 or other service pack or upgrade to windows 10/ 11. My hard drive is 500 gband 116 out of 146 gb of 1st partition windows partition is already filled.i would have to take a backup in my hard drive of 50 gb...
  6. Can reinstaling or upgading windows cause problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can reinstaling or upgading windows cause problems.: I am a windows 7 sp1 user and i want to install windows 7 64 bit sp3 or other service pack or upgrade to windows 10/ 11. My hard drive is 500 gband 116 out of 146 gb of 1st partition windows partition is already filled.i would have to take a backup in my hard drive of 50 gb...
  7. windows upgade

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows upgade: After upgrade from 7 to 10 I have no cd or dvd . I have a Lenovo desk top the player work fine before upgrade and now nothing can be open have tried a lot of the stuff but to no avail....
  8. Upgading from Windows 10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgading from Windows 10 Home to Pro: Hello! I've been thinking of upgrading my Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. I tried looking into it, but I was a bit puzzled that it would cost 145 €uros. That's the same price if I bought a new Windows copy from a local re-seller. I guess I was hoping that an upgrade...
  9. Upgading OS in a VHD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgading OS in a VHD.: I know that you cannot upgrade OS in a VHD without importing VHD into Hyper-V. @Kari showed a way of doing this with mbr format, but I would prefer using UEFI. This means the vhd also needs an EFI partition in the vhd. This set me thinking. The efi partition does not need...
  10. Upgade Failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgade Failing: I am upgrading from 8.1 to 10. I used the Media Creation tool to do it. It gets stuck at "Making sure your ready" for 13 hours. I am reversing it now. Any ideas? Could I make an ISO from Media Creation tool and use it to upgrade or worst case a clean install? Would it...