Windows 10: Error eplorer.exe, 0x00007FF72AFB8732 (shutdown or restart)

Discus and support Error eplorer.exe, 0x00007FF72AFB8732 (shutdown or restart) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi people, my pc give me this error when i shutdown or restart its. How can i resolve? Thanks *Smile [img] This error is at 0x000000000000030 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by whowas, Jan 28, 2017.

1. whowas Win User

Error eplorer.exe, 0x00007FF72AFB8732 (shutdown or restart)

Hi people,
    my pc give me this error when i shutdown or restart its. How can i resolve? Thanks *Smile

Error eplorer.exe, 0x00007FF72AFB8732 (shutdown or restart) [​IMG]

This error is at 0x000000000000030 of memory, because the memory couldn't be written.

:)

whowas, Jan 28, 2017
  2. William_N Win User

DDE server windows: explorer.exe - Application error since Windows 10 Anniversary Update

I had discovered that the explorer.exe error message on shutdown disappeared when disabling autohide the taskbar on my desktop computer. That's how I encountered this thread.

I confirm that this workaround has made it possible for me to autohide the taskbar without producing the eplorer.exe error message on shutdown.

I don't want to call this a fix for the original problem as that problem persists. It's more like a workaround that masks the problem.

Greetings.

William_N, Jan 28, 2017
  3. Error Message at shutdown or restart

Nielsen online application.

No need to worry. Ignore it.

Mysteron347, Jan 28, 2017
  4. Error eplorer.exe, 0x00007FF72AFB8732 (shutdown or restart)

Welcome to the TenForums @whowas

Next time this happens please take a screen shot with the task bar included. Many times the Icon of the the offending task will be on the task bar with a small blue underline.

When this started to happen had you uninstalled any programs or had your Virus scanner alerted you to any issues?

I don't believe this is a memory issue but a quick test is simply. Close all your apps. Press the Windows key + R, type in mdsched, click restart my computer. Watch the scan, if any errors you need to isolate which stick is giving issues.

Do you recognize each program listed in Control Panel under programs?

Next time you start can you enter task manager and create a screen shot of everything in the start up tab.

Have you done a virus scan? What antivirus are you using? Can I suggest Malwarebytes from malwarebytes.com.

If that comes up clean you could also try hitmanpro from hitmanpro.com

Caledon Ken, Jan 29, 2017
Thema:

Error eplorer.exe, 0x00007FF72AFB8732 (shutdown or restart)

1. Error eplorer.exe, 0x00007FF72AFB8732 (shutdown or restart) - Similar Threads - Error eplorer exe

2. Restart or Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart or Shutdown: I have a set of laptops which are shared with the entire school. The same laptop is being used by 4 different users. Is it better for each user to logout from their account then shut down or logout then restart?...
  3. Restart or Shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restart or Shutdown: I have a set of laptops which are shared with the entire school. The same laptop is being used by 4 different users. Is it better for each user to logout from their account then shut down or logout then restart?...
  4. Restart or shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart or shutdown: I have seen a lot of Windows users don't shutdown or restart thier PCs at least at the end of the day and that creates some of low performance or not responding to some commands. I keep telling them please restart it or shutdown so the O.S will re-arrange it's files and fixes...
  5. About system errors on Shutdown vs. Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    About system errors on Shutdown vs. Restart: On shutdown then power button machine boots with very, very few errors. On restart for example after installing a major Windows 10 updatethere are multiple errors in computer management including the continually bedeviling DCOM errors. Windows 10 completely upgraded to latest...
  6. File Eplorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Eplorer: My file explorer keeps opening randomly in my windows 10 even though none external hard drives are connected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-eplorer/d0dbd0b0-08c2-430e-bfad-b4a76181bc0c
  7. Pc's dropping from network eplorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc's dropping from network eplorer: Hi All I work in a public institution with many windows 10 pc and i have a lot of trouble.The network discovery is completly unpredictable.One day a pc apear in network explorer and the next day don't.I upgraded to 20h2 in hope that they fixed this but nothing.I use Advanced...
  8. Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart: Event log shows windows update causing a restart: The process C:\Windows\System32\usocoreworker.exe MILESTONE-JB has initiated the restart of computer MILESTONE-JB on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Operating System: Service pack Planned Reason...
  9. restart shutdown

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restart shutdown: hello, Im just having one problem with win 10 The restart shuts down my computer and I don't have this problem on linux mint can someone point me to a solution. I have tried to turn off hibernation and it seemed to be working for a little while ,but now it just shuts down...
  10. SystemSettingsBroker Error on Restart or ShutDown

in Windows 10 Support
    SystemSettingsBroker Error on Restart or ShutDown: This is a new situation that I got with the update from 9926 to 10041. When I restart or shut down, as soon as the desktop closes I get this error message which I can click to Close. It doesn't occur when I Sign off. In some cases it will quickly list the applications...