Windows 10: Error happened during application of security

Discus and support Error happened during application of security in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, First i'm sorry for any mistakes that i'll make about my english, i'm french ! So, i got a hard disk which is infected by some virus, i put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Badbb, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Badbb Win User

Error happened during application of security

Hello,
    First i'm sorry for any mistakes that i'll make about my english, i'm french !

So, i got a hard disk which is infected by some virus, i put it on my computer to try to save data. But when i try to save, i got an error message that talk about security so i tried to change the parameter (right click on the folder, propriety, security, advanced) i put the name of my session but when i want to apply, something wrong happening :

An error happened during application of informations of security to :
    D:\Users\All Users
    Data specify is lost

And i got this message for all folders..

I hope i was obvious, thanks a lot.
    See you soon

:)

Badbb, Mar 10, 2017
  2. Rohn007 Win User

Store in Windows 10

Hello Putri: My name is Ron: Exactly which Windows 10 store application are you having problems with. Are you seeing an error code, or error message of any sort? Describe the steps you are taking to install the application and exactly what happens during
    the install. Are you having this problem with all applications, can you install other Free applications?

Rohn007, Mar 10, 2017
  3. C0C0B Win User
    Error "Something Happened" during Windows 10 installation

I don't get any sort of error code only, "Something went wrong." then underneath it in the box it says, "Windows 10 installation failed." Last time I tried removing my GPU a bunch of stuff happened and I somehow lost permission to my hdd so I'd rather
    avoid that. I tried some of these things and nothing is helping.

C0C0B, Mar 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Error happened during application of security - Similar Threads - Error happened during

2. What happens if your PC Restarts/Shuts down during windows security update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens if your PC Restarts/Shuts down during windows security update?: My power cut off and when i turned my pc on again it says “undoing changes that happened to your computer” roughly translated from greek to english...
  3. Unsure what happen during backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsure what happen during backup: Windows 10 computer. Installed a new sata hard drive as a second drive for data back up. I started to drag my files and folders off my C drive to the F drive but it appears to be going on my C drive which is now 90% full. A few files did go to the f drive. I thought I was...
  4. Unsure what happen during backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsure what happen during backup: Windows 10 computer. Installed a new sata hard drive as a second drive for data back up. I started to drag my files and folders off my C drive to the F drive but it appears to be going on my C drive which is now 90% full. A few files did go to the f drive. I thought I was...
  5. Application Error 0xc0000005 frequently happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Error 0xc0000005 frequently happens: I have meet the error for many times since July 2022. Whenever I play games or use adobe applications, it happens. Even though I followed the ways on the Internet to update or roll back my graphic card drivers, use Windows tools for example sfc scan, they don't work....
  6. Application Error 0xc0000005 frequently happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Error 0xc0000005 frequently happens: I have meet the error for many times since July 2022. Whenever I play games or use adobe applications, it happens. Even though I followed the ways on the Internet to update or roll back my graphic card drivers, use Windows tools for example sfc scan, they don't work....
  7. SCCM - TsmBootstrap.exe - Application Error during Task Sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM - TsmBootstrap.exe - Application Error during Task Sequence: Hi All,I have been getting this TsmBootrap.exe error in my SCCM Task Sequences for a while, and can't figure out how to eliminate it. It always pops up in the Task Sequence just before the first reboot after the OS has installed. I just click "OK" and the Task Sequence...
  8. SCCM - TsmBootstrap.exe - Application Error during Task Sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM - TsmBootstrap.exe - Application Error during Task Sequence: Hi All,I have been getting this TsmBootrap.exe error in my SCCM Task Sequences for a while, and can't figure out how to eliminate it. It always pops up in the Task Sequence just before the first reboot after the OS has installed. I just click "OK" and the Task Sequence...
  9. SCCM - TsmBootstrap.exe - Application Error during Task Sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. application not running without error and nothing happens but it's in the Processes in task...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application not running without error and nothing happens but it's in the Processes in task...: I tried to install Call of Duty Mobile presented by GameLoop but the installer application .exe file not running without error and nothing happens but in the Processes in task manager it shown as running! what cause this issue and how can i fix this?...