Windows 10: error hp printer

Discus and support error hp printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed windows10 1803 build and when I want to print in word I got no access to print settings then I see error message(function address caused a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hasan yaghoobi, Aug 13, 2018.

1. error hp printer

I installed windows10 1803 build and when I want to print in word I got no access to print settings then I see error message(function address caused a protection fault exception code 0xc00005 windows 10)

how can I solve this problem?

In spite of having access of administrator,the Driver of printer can’t be installed for windows x64.
    Due to this problem i had to installed the old driver for windows7.
    (hp laserjet p1102)

:)

hasan yaghoobi, Aug 13, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Aug 13, 2018
  3. HP Printer Startup Error

HP Printers - 'RunDLL' Error Displays During Startup (Windows) | HP® Customer Support
    HP Printers - 'RunDLL' Error Displays During Startup (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

jkorber657, Aug 13, 2018
  4. error hp printer

Can't get my HP Printer to work on Windows 10

Greg,

I am having the same issues with my HP3600n Color LaserJet not working after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have followed your November 8th Post, details below:

Step 1 - Plug printer in by USB, power on printer, watch for animation in System Tray shown while searching for driver.

• There was no animation in the system try after plugging in the USB cable and powering on the printer.

Click on it to monitor driver install. It may ask to go to Windows Update to pull in the driver.

Step 2 - Type Devices and Printers in Start Search box, open location, do you see the printer there?

• Yes. The printer is listed.
    • Set as Default, if it won't print right click to Troubleshoot.
      • The printer responds to a print request but, instead of printing the sent job it prints out a PCL error as follows:
    PCL XL error

Subsystem KERNEL

Error: IllegalTag

Operator: 0x98

Position: 3

Step 4 - Typed "Update" in Start Search box, Check for Updates, install all including Recommended, expediting restart when requested, going back to Check for more until none are offered.

• Received notification "Your device is up to date. Last checked: Today, 2:52 PM (it is now 2:52 PM)

Did the printer driver arrive? No.

Step 5 - Download the basic driver (if no scan) or software (if scanning needed) package for the printer from the HP Support Downloads webpage for your exact make/model. Install the software with the printer USB unplugged, wait for it to prompt to plug
    it in.

Let us know how this works. It may require a few extra steps.

HP Technical Support, Help, and Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

• Downloaded Dot4x64.msi from HP support. Installed the software (with printer USB unplugged), plugged it in when prompted. This driver did not work. I received the same KERNEL error as above.

• Downloaded HP_CLJ3600_64Bit_HB.exe from HP support. Installed the software (with printer USB unplugged), plugged it in when prompted. This driver did not work. I received the same KERNEL error as above.

So, at this point, I have followed all steps with no success. I can "see" the printer in Devices and Printers however, the printer ICON doesn't look like a HP3600n, it is the Windows default printer ICON. Normally when the properly drivers are installed
    the ICON is customized to look like the installed device or printer.

Do you have any other suggestions that I might try?

Thanks!

Dave Williams

David T. Williams, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

error hp printer

1. error hp printer - Similar Threads - error printer

2. Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....: I can click print, and the screen comes up like it's going to give me the options about how many copies, etc...and it used to show the document in a smaller form until you selected how many copies and then it would begin to copy. Now I get these error messages: "Your...
  3. Printer stops working and says "printer is in an error state". What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer stops working and says "printer is in an error state". What does this mean?: Laptop says "printer is in an error state". How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stops-working-and-says-printer-is-in-an/9ecab114-902b-4cf4-99fd-febd76834819
  4. Protection Fault on Shared Printer Error "untion address 0xca1d260c caused a protection fault"

Protection Fault on Shared Printer Error "untion address 0xca1d260c caused a protection fault": Hi Experts, i am getting Problem when i try to connect windows 7 printer via network Sharing in my windows 10 its showing the error "funtion address 0xca1d260c caused a protection fault". (Exception Code 0xc0000005). i am gettin to much difficulties while i try to get...
  5. Win 10 Add Printer error 0x80043c04

Win 10 Add Printer error 0x80043c04: When trying to add an HP Envy 7645 printer WiFi direct to my Dell PC I get this error 0x80043c04 Win 10 discovers the printer but it fails to connect. Thanks for the help Fran365...
  6. Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in...

Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in...: I'm working on a computer on which, after every print job, 3 files remain in the C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Printers folder. 2 can be deleted without issue. The 3rd, a .tmp file throws an error when I try to delete it. Nothing else can be printed until the .tmp file is...
  7. PRINTER ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PRINTER ERROR: After latest Windows 10 update my HP LaserJet P2015 printer gives me an error - 'PRINTER IN ERROR STATE'. How can I fix this?? This happened once before after a Windows 10 update. Thank you for your help. Freddie *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Announcing New Approaches to Solve Brother Printer at Error State Windows 10 By Brother Printer Tech

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Approaches to Solve Brother Printer at Error State Windows 10 By Brother Printer Tech: Announcing New Approaches to Solve Brother Printer at Error State Windows 10 Brother printer is a multi functional inkjet printer printer that provides you all in one management for all your small business rationale. It communicates solid execution and can be enormously...
  9. windows 10 printer spooler fails to start error 1068

windows 10 printer spooler fails to start error 1068: All of the sudden i cant print from my desktop computer. windows 10, i have tried the services.msc right click wont let me stop it only thing can do is click start. then pops up with error 1068 cannot start printer spooler?...
  10. Visual Studio Printer Error

Visual Studio Printer Error: when i trying to run code that contain print order using visual studio 2010 on windows 10 it's give me an error "Cannot open printer 1801" in case using windows 8 and visual studio 210 its working .any help? Thanks in advanced....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i try to print a pdf it gives me a your printer experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007005

2. hp pcl xl error 0x4 illegaltag

3. Printer experienced an unexpected configuration problem Ox800706ba

4. hp laserjet pro p1102 configuration problem 0x800706ba,
  5. hp officejet pro 8720 unexpected configuration problem 8x800706ba,
  6. 0x800706ba printer,
  7. edge printer has experienced configuration problem 0x800706ba,
  8. your printer experienced a problem 0x800706ba,
  9. Why Ive received this error your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0800706 BE,
  10. hp 670 printer problem 0x800706ba,
  11. how to fix unexpeced configuration problem 0x800706ba,
  12. printer configuration problem 0x800706ba,
  13. hp printer 0x800706ba,
  14. hp officejet 5745 printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x800706ba,
  15. windows 10 function address caused a protection fault