Windows 10: Error ID : 734 when trying to connect to the internet

Discus and support Error ID : 734 when trying to connect to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is it suddenly I cannot connect to the internet at all. on my PC All I get is the following message: "ERROR ID : 734 After 1 minute automate to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anon7861, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Anon7861 Win User

Error ID : 734 when trying to connect to the internet

Why is it suddenly I cannot connect to the internet at all. on my PC All I get is the following message:

"ERROR ID : 734

After 1 minute automate to connect to internet"

I cannot figure out what that means. After 1 minute what am I supposed to do? How do I "automate"? Can someone please help?

:)

Anon7861, Aug 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 error 734 also

Hi Joe,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Did you try to connect to the other networks like Wi-Fi/Ethernet and check whether you are able to access the

internet to isolate the issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

This error 734 may occur if either of the following conditions are true:

• Multi-link negotiation is turned on for the single-link connection.

• The dial-up connection security configuration is incorrectly configured to use the
      Require secured password setting.
    You may refer to the below article and check if it helps.

"Error 734: The PPP Link Control Protocol Was Terminated" Error Message Occurs If You Try to Establish a Dial-Up Connection

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318718

You may try the steps suggested in the above article in Windows 10 also.

Step 2:

You may try to run the Internet connection
    troubleshooter
    and check if it helps. Follow the below steps to perform
    Internet connection troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Internet connection.

• Click on Advanced on the
      Internet connection
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Internet connection troubleshooter.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Error ID : 734 when trying to connect to the internet

cortana can not connect to internet try later or internet and I are not talking why?

Hi, Victoria.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

Before I can provide you any assistance, I would like you to answer the question below:

1. Do you that an un-interrupted internet connection?

2. Is your web browser working properly?

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if the issue persist:

Step 1: Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Step 2: Run Internet Troubleshooter.

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Error ID : 734 when trying to connect to the internet

1. Error ID : 734 when trying to connect to the internet - Similar Threads - Error 734 trying

2. no internet connection when trying to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no internet connection when trying to login: whenever i try to login to apps like xbox gamebar, the minecraft launcher, Microsoft store, it always says you need an internet connection for this and shows the error 0x800704cf even though i do have internet. I've tried troubleshooting my network, and tried lto login on...
  3. no internet connection when trying to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no internet connection when trying to login: whenever i try to login to apps like xbox gamebar, the minecraft launcher, Microsoft store, it always says you need an internet connection for this and shows the error 0x800704cf even though i do have internet. I've tried troubleshooting my network, and tried lto login on...
  4. no internet connection when trying to login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The PPP link control protocol was terminated, Error 734

in Windows 10 News
    The PPP link control protocol was terminated, Error 734: [ATTACH]Some PC users may be unable to create a dial-up connection because whenever they try to establish a Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) dial-up connection using their VPN on Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, they get the message The PPP link control protocol was...
  6. Connected but no internet access? Try this...

Connected but no internet access? Try this...: To the point: Create a new administrator account and log into it. Check to see whether you have full Internet access on the new profile you should.Restart the computer, and check to see whether your original profile now has normal access to the Internet.If not, transfer the...
  7. Video.UI.exe tries to connect to internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Video.UI.exe tries to connect to internet: I do not have Zune on my computer so why is Video.UI.exe trying to establish an outgoing network connection TCP RemoteAdress=2a02:26f0:103:391::57 RemotePort=443Why?...
  8. Cannot connect to internet with 3G dongle :ERROR ID 720

Cannot connect to internet with 3G dongle :ERROR ID 720: Why is it that on my Windows 10 PC, when I try to connect to the internet with a 3G dongle, it says : ERROR ID : 720. After I minute automate to connect to internet. However, the same dongle works fine on a PC running Windows 8.1 What does the error message mean? How do...
  9. PC restarts when I try to connect to the internet

PC restarts when I try to connect to the internet: Hello, whenever I try to connect my desktop to my router it just restarts, no error message at all, my pc is wireless, can't try wired at the moment because I don't have a cable long enough....
  10. Connection drops completely when trying to use the Internet

Connection drops completely when trying to use the Internet: I upgraded to Win10 yesterday. upgrade could be a keyword for the future but since I upgraded everything has been perfect except my connection to the Internet. It's fine on startup but once I go on Edge, Chrome, steam or Skype it stops about 3 minutes in when using them. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error id 734 after 1 minute automate to connect to internet