Windows 10: Error in Event Viewer

Discus and support Error in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an entry in Event Viewer related to TCP Sharing... The NetTcpActivator service depends on the NetTcpPortSharing service which failed to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dlwmacgregor, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Error in Event Viewer

I have an entry in Event Viewer related to TCP Sharing...

The NetTcpActivator service depends on the NetTcpPortSharing service which failed to start because of the following error:
    The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

Should I enable the Service?

:)

dlwmacgregor, Jan 30, 2017
  2. auggy Win User

File explorer crashes/restarts with right click

Can you check the Event Viewer for the error:

Start > type event viewer then click on "Event Viewer Desktop app" > expand "Custom Views" > "Administrative Events"

Look through the "Administrative Events" for Application Errors involving explorer.exe

Double-click on each event for more details.

auggy, Jan 30, 2017
  3. Too many errors in Event Viewer

Original Title: EVENT VIEWER ERRORS

my event viewer shows 7,000 plus + errors.. whats wrong with this picture

RichardHoughton45, Jan 30, 2017
  4. Error in Event Viewer

I could be way off base, but I don't think you need it unless you have server applications running on your PC. And even then, I think you would have to be running multiple services that, by default, use the same TCP port. Are us running IIS and applications that need it's services? If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me ... and give a better answer to your question.

pokeefe0001, Jan 31, 2017
Thema:

Error in Event Viewer

1. Error in Event Viewer - Similar Threads - Error Event Viewer

2. Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Event Viewer: ESENT Event ID 508,510 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer also poor shut down times start up and have nothing running at start up critical errors multi time daily system restore error event id 8193 vss error windows 10 i did a repair install so far so good as far as vvs goes...
  3. Event Viewer MMC error

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer MMC error: MMC has detected an error in the snap-in & will unload it. I tried looking for solutions but none of them worked. I ran SFC, deleted the registery key, and nothing. Also says Unhandled exception in Managed code snap-in system. IO.IO exception. Any help guys? 134980
  4. my event viewer error

in Windows 10 Customization
    my event viewer error: my event viewer only when I click on custom view snap in error(.net runtime error) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-event-viewer-error/d3436769-8135-4536-ab83-889d9f667f8c
  5. Event Viewer Errors

Event Viewer Errors: Win10 pro Hi, Thanks for checking this out I have 3 errors I used Reset this PC to remove files but I use a external drive for games and some directory's like desktop, Pictures, docs, and games ect… fyi I didn't use a fresh install of windows I used Reset my PC. If anyone...
  6. Event Viewer DistributedCom error

Event Viewer DistributedCom error: I have been experiencing regular PC freezes over the last few months and have only recently discovered the Event Viewer in an attempt to identify the culprit, (forgive me I am a novice PC user!). The freezing is a separate issue, but this morning I have logged in and all...
  7. a bunch of event viewer errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    a bunch of event viewer errors: hello, does anyone have any idea of how to fix these? the only system changes have been updating to the Creators update. Package Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.15063.296_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy+App was terminated because it took too long to suspend....
  8. Event Viewer Error

Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  9. Event Viewer error

Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494
  10. DbxSvc error in event viewer

DbxSvc error in event viewer: DbxSvc Failed to connect to the driver: (-2147024894) The system cannot find the file specified. Hi all, This error is always there every time i restart the PC. I even reinstalled Dropbox. How can i fix this error pls? 70442