Windows 10: Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While browsing the web, switch off the computer and on a blue screen appears Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Then the computer shuts down and resets.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kaziczek, Jul 11, 2016.

1. kaziczek Win User

Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

While browsing the web, switch off the computer and on a blue screen appears Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Then the computer shuts down and resets. Please help improve the error.

:)

kaziczek, Jul 11, 2016

2. Cant get my pc to quit bluescreening

and the error code is always irql_not_less_or_equal

GunnarSetterstrom, Jul 11, 2016
  3. Ashchu117 Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD (won't let me get into Windows)

I get 2 errors. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Ashchu117, Jul 11, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Please note Forum rules:

12) This is an English based site. Please only post in English, or provide an English translation in your posts.

philc43, Jul 11, 2016
  5. kaziczek Win User
    Thank you for your help, already bug fixed. Regards

kaziczek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  3. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  4. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  5. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  6. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...: I've been getting these BSOD errors every hour almost, I believe it's caused by AMD Chipset Drivers but I'm not sure because I don't really know how to read minidump files. I also tried fresh installing windows previously had win 11, now on win 10. Below is a link for the...
  8. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...: I've been getting these BSOD errors every hour almost, I believe it's caused by AMD Chipset Drivers but I'm not sure because I don't really know how to read minidump files. I also tried fresh installing windows previously had win 11, now on win 10. Below is a link for the...
  9. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

10. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.: Hello, I have been getting the IRQL stop code on BSOD after thirty or so minutes of the PC being on for a month or so. I have already gone as far as to perform a full reset to try and get a clean windows install, this was just done with the installation available on the PC,...