Windows 10: Error Macrium Guardian Protected Volume

Discus and support Error Macrium Guardian Protected Volume in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Sorry I missed that. Glad to here it is work. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Error Macrium Guardian Protected Volume

Sorry I missed that. Glad to here it is work.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Bowlsys Win User

I have just upgraded to Reflect 7.1 Build 3159 and I am now getting the above error.
    Backups work if I disable Guardian Protect.
    Any help would be appreciated

:)

Bowlsys, Apr 18, 2018
  3. 5800 xpress music memory card

I think there's still no such applications. But maybe you can try Guardian Mobile to protect your phone from unauthorised users.

miyra---01, Apr 18, 2018
  4. Error Macrium Guardian Protected Volume

Child account / parental control for Windows 10 has a hole

8 months now and nothing on this.

What is it going to take MS?

Is MS going to have to appear in court in a custody suit over which potential guardian can best protect their child digitally, each using a different O/S?

Bruce Johnston, Apr 18, 2018
  5. Try updating again. They sent out an update I think on Tuesday and then on Wednesday.

One member did an uninstall and re-install.

You posted version 7.1. What is build. Mine is 3159

Caledon Ken, Apr 18, 2018
  6. Bowlsys Win User
    Thanks for your reply Ken. As I said I am running build 3159.
    I tested for any updates and was informed there was none.
    I had tried running this several times.

After the update check, I ran theBackup Definition File again and this time it worked! Very strange.

Bowlsys, Apr 18, 2018
Thema:

Error Macrium Guardian Protected Volume

1. Error Macrium Guardian Protected Volume - Similar Threads - Error Macrium Guardian

2. Parent/guardian consent

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  3. Parent/guardian consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  4. Parent/guardian consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. LMI Guardian

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LMI Guardian: I was shutting down my pc for the night and I got a message reading that LMI Guardian was preventing my pc from shut down. I never installed LogMeIn, and had no idea that it existed, why was this app running on my computer without any prompting from myself. Is this a serious...
  6. Theta Guardian Node

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Theta Guardian Node: I have to move my guardian node to a new computer. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theta-guardian-node/8cb9c124-3967-40ef-897d-eb43ac2f045a
  7. Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error: Hi, So I upgraded my SSD from 250GB to 1TB, I used Clonezilla to clone my disk and I deleted all the extra partitions it had copied over. I assume this is where the restore or backup files were. Windows booted fine and I tried to do a backup with Paragon which failed. I...
  8. Experiences with Macrium Image Guardian (MIG)

Experiences with Macrium Image Guardian (MIG): Paid versions of Macrium Reflect now have Macrium Image Guardian that only allows images to be modified by Macrium Reflect itself, preventing malware attacks. I have tested it a bit and have some comments other might find useful. 1) It protects all images including ones...
  9. Macrium fails to create a volume snapshot

Macrium fails to create a volume snapshot: A few days ago I installed Macrium Home V6 on four Win10 PCs (three Dell Desktops and a Dell laptop). Installs went well and I was able to create full and differential backups. Since Macrium was functioning correctly, I decided to uninstall Acronis True Image 2015 from all...
  10. Macrium Reflect errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Reflect errors.: Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely...