Windows 10: Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes

Discus and support Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After downloading i Tunes I get this error message: "The file i Tunes library cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of i Tunes."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yusufgra, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Yusufgra Win User

Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes

After downloading i Tunes I get this error message: "The file i Tunes library cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of i Tunes." What do i do?

:)

Yusufgra, Aug 2, 2018

2. When I try to download I tunes 12.3, I get error message I tune 6464.msi file not fund.

This is my last statement on my problem with i tunes install tried downloading the program from i tunes site error the older version of i tunes cannot be removed contact support Thanks for all the help

PaulGotelaere, Aug 2, 2018
  3. When I try to download I tunes 12.3, I get error message I tune 6464.msi file not fund.

Original title: downloads

When i try to download i tunes 12.3 i get error message i tune 6464.msi file not fund and i cannot locate the file onmy computer

PaulGotelaere, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes

i cant download i tunes on windows 10

hi just got a new computer with windows 10. this is my first time with windows 10.

I tried to download I tunes, I got a message about entering admin name or password to continue.

there is no way to enter this. all there is a box that showing NO.

how can I disable this or move beyond this?

any help would be appreciated

a step by step list would be nice

thanks for your help

jeff

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

JEFFREY JLIPSON, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes

1. Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes - Similar Threads - Error message downloading

2. I tunes files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I tunes files: i only use my laptop for my itunes music . but i had to use a windows 10 recovery drive the other day.i used the option remove every thing. so laptop working fine now. then i download itunes and theninstalled my music form a usb. then connected my Ipad to copy some music...
  3. I tunes files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tunes files: i only use my laptop for my itunes music . but i had to use a windows 10 recovery drive the other day.i used the option remove every thing. so laptop working fine now. then i download itunes and theninstalled my music form a usb. then connected my Ipad to copy some music...
  4. trying to download i tunes on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to download i tunes on pc: I'm trying to download I tunes won't let me download anything on my pc. I have updated windows 10 and still not working, keeps saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your Microsoft...
  5. I tunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    I tunes: I tunes opens but I cant get media player to record like in the past.I tunes said it is a microsoft issue.please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tunes/65198095-c077-4c52-a3bb-5feb98084c81
  6. I Tunes app

I Tunes app: How do I download I Tunes app to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tunes-app/d393a169-c6e3-42b2-8baf-4d32bd70793d
  7. I-tune

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I-tune: I am having problem accessing I-tune store. Ran I-tune diagnosis and message secure link to itune failed. Using Window 10 wifi connection. Apple support believe that I need to use wire connection to access itune. Any suggestion....
  8. I TUNES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I TUNES: I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT MY I TUNES STOPPED WORKING ON WINDOWS 10. GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-tunes/fdf8ef63-e705-4b79-b1fd-2c41a08c8aed
  9. i tune driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i tune driver: how do I install an I tune driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-tune-driver/95c15403-a7dd-4272-b890-a08999beb8fc
  10. trouble with I tunes

trouble with I tunes: hi. Can somebody help an old but new user of a computer. I am trying to download music from my I tunes to I pod but I tunes has stopped recognising it and the device doesn't show. Should I deinstall then reinstall I tunes and if I do that will I lose my music. 61808