Windows 10: Error message converting FLAC to MP3

Discus and support Error message converting FLAC to MP3 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just recently I ripped my CD's via Windows Media Player to the FLAC format and when I use Real Player to convert them to MP3 format I get an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael AlanSmith, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Error message converting FLAC to MP3

Just recently I ripped my CD's via Windows Media Player to the FLAC format and when I use Real Player to convert them to MP3 format I get an error message. BTW both my operating system and windows media player are up to date.

:)

Michael AlanSmith, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Ravenas Win User

Looking for FLAC to mp3 converter

I've been looking around for a free flac to mp3 converter... anyone know of any for windows? I've found plenty on mac, just not windows. Any recommendations?

Ravenas, Aug 4, 2018
  3. W2hCYK Win User
    FLAC to MP3 for free?

I cant find a converter to go from FLAC to MP3 @ 192kb/s... its really a bother... anyone reccomend one?

W2hCYK, Aug 4, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Error message converting FLAC to MP3

Flac -> Mp3 convertor.

That is exactly why I have to convert to MP3, my playlist won't fit on my 80GB Zune if it isn't converted to MP3, and I'm too cheap to buy a new one.

Yeah, I'm the same way, 192Kb/s VBR MP3 is what I use, sounds good enough for me most of the time.

newtekie1, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Error message converting FLAC to MP3

1. Error message converting FLAC to MP3 - Similar Threads - Error message converting

2. displaying MP3 and FLAC tags

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    displaying MP3 and FLAC tags: I can put info into the URL tag but it is not displayed. The comments tag is displayed with Flac files and not with MP3. Contrary to the comments I've seen FLAC fags can be edited with W10....
  3. displaying MP3 and FLAC tags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    displaying MP3 and FLAC tags: I can put info into the URL tag but it is not displayed. The comments tag is displayed with Flac files and not with MP3. Contrary to the comments I've seen FLAC fags can be edited with W10....
  4. displaying MP3 and FLAC tags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Thumbnails are showing for FLAC files but not MP3

Thumbnails are showing for FLAC files but not MP3: Hi, Yesterday I installed and uninstalled a couple of trial video converters and after that my MP3 thumbnails simply stopped working.I tried all I could find, including the solutions on the thread below but nothing worked. I also tried doing a system restore, but I keep...
  6. Change flac file to mp3 file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change flac file to mp3 file: So I Just downloaded a song from discord and it's a flac file, i want it to be a mp3 file, how can I change it? submitted by /u/JDOGGoNE1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkfc3h/change_flac_file_to_mp3_file/
  7. Nothing like progress! .flac - .mp3 conversion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing like progress! .flac - .mp3 conversion: So on my trusty ole Win 7 machine, when I copy a bunch of music from PC to (say, Samsug phone) it Windows helpfully suggests I convert any of the tracks that happen to be .flac format into mp3. This is incredibly useful so why in the name of sweet weeping Jesus would they...
  8. MP3/FLAC Tags Not Displayed Entirely

MP3/FLAC Tags Not Displayed Entirely: Hi everyone. So my computer spent some time in NY being repaired at the Asus Repair Center (or whatever they call it) before coming back here in Canada. When it came back, the main issue was resolved, but I noticed a new minor issue. Past a variable amount of characters, my...
  9. Flac (24bit) to Flac (16 bit) decent converter program

Flac (24bit) to Flac (16 bit) decent converter program: Hi folks I've some music that I want to leave as FLAC but the rubbish phone I've got won't play FLAC @24 bits but will handle FLAC at @16 bits. Any decent programs around to convert to 16 bit. Note I'm using decent headphones so I don't want some mushy mp3 sound played...
  10. Free MP3 to WAV converter

Free MP3 to WAV converter: I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary 21885