Windows 10: Error message in buetooth

Discus and support Error message in buetooth in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I cannot access my Bluetooth to send or receive files or to connect a device. I am using windows 10 Can anyone help with this. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MandyBonner, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Error message in buetooth

Error message in buetooth 1e9a3b31-c322-46a7-8596-4b17df85ef76?upload=true.jpg

I cannot access my Bluetooth to send or receive files or to connect a device.

I am using windows 10

Can anyone help with this. Thank you

Mandy

:)

MandyBonner, Jul 10, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    • Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    • Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    • Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

• Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 10, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Error message in buetooth

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Error message in buetooth

1. Error message in buetooth - Similar Threads - Error message buetooth

2. error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message: I have the following message when tried to install a program: “A device attached to the system is not functioning”.What cause this and how can I solve this problem.Thanks,Hiram...
  3. Error message

Error message: Can someone explain this error message: internal error: CallSpawnServer: Unexpected response: $0 I was installing an app called iVCam from e2eSoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message/daa609db-f463-4b3a-ae93-6336f42de104
  4. Error Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Message: I must admit I'm not very tech savvy but I keep getting error msg on start-up: "Windows cannot find C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_15.64.80.0_x86_kzf8qxf38zg5c\Skype\Skype.exe". I don't use and don't want to Skype. How do I get rid of this error message?...
  5. Error message

Error message: I keep getting a message saying "Your account is out of date" on my email. When I try to fix it, I get a message saying something went wrong Error code: 0x8019019a. Does anyone know what this means, or can help me correct it?...
  6. Error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error messages: Every few minutes i get various error messages , mostly from synaptics incorporate audio, image attached below. i also get similar ones from microsoft office hub and whatsapp. often the spotify app sends these error notes, i can reinstall the app and it works fine for a few...
  7. Error message

Error message: I continually get the message "There was an error sending your message" Part of what I had typed showed up in drafts and I would start over. Restarting my computer would let me get an email to go through for a short time. I can go to the browser and finish but that it...
  8. error message

error message: error c\:windows\system32\logilda.dll missing entry:logifetch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message/40e418f5-d847-49c4-8c4e-43f3254bdd37
  9. Error message

Error message: Whenever I try to download a torrent , my Java platform fails to launch because I get an error message that says No JVM could be found on your system , please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME to point to an installed 64 - bit JDK or JRE or download a JRE from www.java.com. I've...
  10. Error message.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message.: When right clicking on a picture, choosing send to, mail recipient, choosing the size, send, I get an error message "the program that associates with this cannot be found". I tried several things to get it to work and had to revert to the previous Microsoft version to get it...