Windows 10: Error message relating to Windows 7 Support Pack, running Windows 10

Discus and support Error message relating to Windows 7 Support Pack, running Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm attempting to install a photo-editing suite DxO Pro Optics 11, provided free by Digital Camera magazine. It downloaded fine from DxO website, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brahma56, May 18, 2018.

1. Brahma56 Win User

Error message relating to Windows 7 Support Pack, running Windows 10

I'm attempting to install a photo-editing suite DxO Pro Optics 11, provided free by Digital Camera magazine. It downloaded fine from DxO website, but when I try to install I get an error mesage sayingthe software "is only supported "Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit or higher." Why would I need this when I'm operating Win10? Is it safe, or even possible, to install it when running Win10? Any help greatly appreciated.

:)

Brahma56, May 18, 2018
  2. Mwman_700 Win User

Windows 7 Family Pack Upgrade to Windows 10 Activation Error 0xC004C003

I still have a Windows 10 activation problem, error 0xC004C003. I have Windows 7 family pack (one product key) for three installations. After upgrading one PC successfully I can't activate the other
    two PCs because of the activation error code. These were upgrades, not clean installs. Waited several days then I successfully downgraded to Windows 7 and installed Windows 10 again, but still get the activation error. Can anyone suggest what to do. Thanks.

Mwman_700, May 20, 2018
  3. Language Pack English (IN)

Hi,

To address your concern better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the exact error message when trying to download the language pack?
    • Have you also tried checking this article, for some language
      pack suggestion?

Looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Error message relating to Windows 7 Support Pack, running Windows 10

1. Error message relating to Windows 7 Support Pack, running Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error message relating

2. cannot upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. tried to run the tool, get error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. tried to run the tool, get error message...: cannot upgrade from windows 7 home premium to windows 10. tried to run the upgrade tool, get error message 0x80072F8F-0x2000. used run as administrator, all reqs are satisfied....
  3. cannot upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. tried to run the tool, get error message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. tried to run the tool, get error message...: cannot upgrade from windows 7 home premium to windows 10. tried to run the upgrade tool, get error message 0x80072F8F-0x2000. used run as administrator, all reqs are satisfied....
  4. cannot upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. tried to run the tool, get error message...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HubManager error message in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HubManager error message in Windows 7: First off I know Windows 7 is outdated. I have an older Dell Inspiron N7010 that I use for backing up files. I hadn't started it in a while and now when I do I get an error message "HubManager ***Caught unhandled unknown exception, terminating". I've tried looking up...
  6. HubManager error message in Windows 7

HubManager error message in Windows 7: First off I know Windows 7 is outdated. I have an older Dell Inspiron N7010 that I use for backing up files. I hadn't started it in a while and now when I do I get an error message "HubManager ***Caught unhandled unknown exception, terminating". I've tried looking up...
  7. Run error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run error message: Hello. On start up I keep getting run error message Program: C... What is this and how can I repair please? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-error-message/15d88b04-12f6-4239-97b7-2d971b221ac5
  8. Windows 7 support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 support: so i bought an original windows 7 disc 3 years ago and used it on my now broken gaming laptop i am planning on making a new pc on february this year but apparently windows 7 support will end this month, will i still be able to use my windows 7 key on my new pc and upgrade it...
  9. Skype related error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Skype related error message: [img] This window pops up when my system reboots and at other times too - it's not clear what triggers it. I've Googled the message and there are a few postings about it, but none of the suggested solutions fix the problem. I've tried deleting Skype and reinstalling it -...
  10. Skype related error message

Skype related error message: [img] This window pops up when my system reboots and at other times too - it's not clear what triggers it. I've Googled the message and there are a few postings about it, but none of the suggested solutions fix the problem. I've tried deleting Skype and reinstalling it -...