Windows 10: error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart"

Discus and support error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; every time I start up my windows 10 computer i get an error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart" and I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frankybell, Jul 29, 2018.

1. error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart"

every time I start up my windows 10 computer i get an error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart" and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and it will not work.

:)

frankybell, Jul 29, 2018

2. every time we start laptop show error :- c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll missing entry: shadowplayonsystemstart

c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll

missing entry: shadowplayonsystemstart

Devender Jangra, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Logilda DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors

See the following:

Fix: nvspcap64.dll missing or not found errors on startup - Appuals.com

https://appuals.com/fix-nvspcap64-dll-missing-o...

Logilda.DLL refers to the Logitech Download Assistant.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Look through the list and uninstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 27, 2018
  4. error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart"

error message on RunDLL

My computer having RunDLL error when startup. How to fit this error.

Error in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NVSPCAP64.DLL

Missing entry: SHADOWPLAYONSYSTEMSTART

AhmadMamat, Nov 27, 2018
  5. this problem can be solved without reinstallation of the nvidia graphics driver.
    IF you have downloaded the driver and stored in f:\ drive, find the driver.exe file, use WinRAR extract the .exe file , then open shadowplay folder,
    copy nvspcap64.dll to C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll

restart the windows

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart"

1. error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart" - Similar Threads - error message NVSPCAP64

2. OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing: I cannot run Office but I paid for OFFICE subscription. When I click on any Office icon: WORD, EXCEL, I receive an error message window:SYSTEM ERROR: The program can't start because AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix...
  3. OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing: I cannot run Office but I paid for OFFICE subscription. When I click on any Office icon: WORD, EXCEL, I receive an error message window:SYSTEM ERROR: The program can't start because AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix...
  4. nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10: HI, I see there's been plenty of questions and responses about this error but none have helped me yet as I do NOT have a NVidia GPU I have an Intel GPU. The error msg appears after start up and says "There was a problem starting C:\\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll The...
  5. C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NVSPCAP64.DLL MESSAGE....HOW DO I FIX IT PLEASE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NVSPCAP64.DLL MESSAGE....HOW DO I FIX IT PLEASE: THOUGHT I COULD JUST PUT IT IN THE CATALOG ....BUT THATS WHAT I GET FOR THINKING LOL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32nvspcap64dll-messagehow-do-i-fix/33f54d6d-ed1f-4e26-ba2e-d4ea99036cad
  6. MSVCP140.dll is missing error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll is missing error message: I am running a windows 10 version 10.0.18362 on a 64-bit Lenovo yoga 2. I downloaded Sid Meiers Civilization VI through the epic games launcher, and when I tried to launch it, I was greeted with the error message, "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was...
  7. DLL Missing error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL Missing error: I have the latest Directx installed on my laptop. Still it says dll files missing. Shouldn't directx automatically solve this? Need steam_api64r.dll for COD Black Ops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-missing-error/39734f7f-75a8-448d-85c6-0ce99800a60b
  8. Missing dll error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing dll error: [IMG]Every time my laptop boots up, I get this error. I have also noticed that System32 appeared in my frequent folders, even I have not been in System32 recently. Should I be concerned? If this is an important dll, can someone provide a download? I honestly have no idea how...
  9. Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}: Hey, Every time I boot my WIN 10 I keep getting this error message: [ATTACH] What can I do to fix this error message? Thank you...
  10. Getting error message "MSVCP100.dll is missing..."

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting error message "MSVCP100.dll is missing...": Started happening after the WIN 10 upgrade. Attempting to start half of my programs leads to 3 popups of the same thing saying "The program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have all of them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing entry SHADOWPLAYONSYSTEMSTART

2. shadowplayonsystemstart missing error

3. shadowplayonsystemstart missing entry

4. nvspcap64.dll shadowplayonsystemstart,
  5. error in c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll,
  6. missing entry:shadowplayonsystemstart,
  7. shadowplayonsystemstart fix,
  8. error in c: windows system32 nvspcap.64.dll,
  9. error in c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64dll missing entry:shadowPlayOnSystemStart,
  10. windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error,
  11. shadowplayonsystemstart missing,
  12. error in c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll missing entry shadowplayonsystemstart,
  13. error in c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll missing entry shadowplayonsystemrestar,
  14. system32 nvspcap64.dll error,
  15. windows\system32\nvpcap64.dll missing entry start