Windows 10: Error message "uncountable boot volume" on start up then black screen

Discus and support Error message "uncountable boot volume" on start up then black screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, when restarting my laptop after a windows 10 update yesterday, got an " unmountable boot volume" message on start up with windows trying to repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rprm, Aug 1, 2015.

1. rprm Win User

Error message "uncountable boot volume" on start up then black screen

Hi,
    when restarting my laptop after a windows 10 update yesterday, got an " unmountable boot volume" message on start up with windows trying to repair but then goes to a black screen with nothing but a white cursor. only displaying black screen.
    any guidance appreciated. thanks in advance.
    regards,

:)

rprm, Aug 1, 2015

2. I am getting error code: Unmountable boot volume

After the blue screen message it say preparing automatic repair but nothing happens

Original title: [I getting error code. Uncountable boot volume]

jamesmcevoy1, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Toshiba stuck at "Leading Innovation" screen.

After starting a system reset, i came vack to a message saying "error: System reset unsucessful" or something similar to that. Now when it tries to boot it just puts up thr product screen, goes black, then brings up the screen again. I cant get into any
    BIOS or any other menus, and no keys are working.

BrandenRodriguez, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Error message "uncountable boot volume" on start up then black screen

1. Error message "uncountable boot volume" on start up then black screen - Similar Threads - Error message uncountable

2. Uncountable boot volume error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uncountable boot volume error: It keeps restarting and showing the same blue screen. Also im unable to enter the automatic repair menu. I'm a hp laptop user plz help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uncountable-boot-volume-error/1c021801-930e-4771-b12e-6843c8451544
  3. Uncountable boot volume error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uncountable boot volume error: It keeps restarting and showing the same blue screen. Also im unable to enter the automatic repair menu. I'm a hp laptop user plz help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uncountable-boot-volume-error/1c021801-930e-4771-b12e-6843c8451544
  4. Uncountable boot code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uncountable boot code: Nothing is working. No f key is working not showing advanced options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uncountable-boot-code/41f242ff-dd12-4296-9ca3-e975445cd381
  5. Uncountable boot code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uncountable boot code: Nothing is working. No f key is working not showing advanced options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uncountable-boot-code/41f242ff-dd12-4296-9ca3-e975445cd381
  6. Error message and black screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message and black screen.: Hello I have been receiving a error message that says "A new guard page for the stack cannot be created" and then my screen goes black and sometimes restarts my computer....
  7. Error message on start up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message on start up: I get this message eon my laptop when I turn it on. C:\programfiles\windowsapps\microsoft,microsoftofficehub_18.2008.12711.0_x64_8...\localbridge.exe. Element not found i click ok and my screen goes blank...
  8. Error message at start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message at start up: Just bought my daughter a refurbished hp stream notebook windows 10. At start up there is an error message stating product information is missing or invalid IE: Product name, configuration, serial number, product number is missing from system board. Does anyone knows what...
  9. Boot Up Error Message

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Up Error Message: I was running Avast free and have gone to Bitdefender. I ran the Avastclear program to totally uninstall Avast. Now when I boot my computer it keeps asking what operating system I want to run. Does anyone know how to make it go to a straight Win 10 boot like before? Also, I...
  10. Black Screen with error message.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen with error message.: Just installed Win10 on a Win7 machine. Started it up and walked away. Came back 3hrs later and all that was on the screen was this message: Cannot Display this Video Mode. Optimum Resolution 1280 x 1024 60Hz I can restart the machine and the normal Dell start up...