Windows 10: Error message

Discus and support Error message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The attached error message keeps showing up and since it says Microsoft will fix it, I have not done anything. However, it appears that Microsoft is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MissDixi, Dec 31, 2017.

1. MissDixi Win User

Error message

The attached error message keeps showing up and since it says Microsoft will fix it, I have not done anything. However, it appears that Microsoft is not going to fix it and it usually shows up about 10 times when I first boot up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of this error message? It is driving me nuts.*Shock Well I guess I don't know how to add attachment so will include a screen shot here.
    Error message [​IMG]
    says nmap not working, microsoft will fix it or close program. Does neither.

:)

MissDixi, Dec 31, 2017

2. Restored Down Windows

I'd like to have a specific size for all windows that are restored down, and I'd like them to always restore down to the top right of my screen; how can I do this?

Message Man, Dec 31, 2017
  3. N73 me safety code

To continue my discussion, the guarantee does not cover all issues, but to me the safety is very important feature of the phone and I even bought additional security program software for n73 to keep it safe.

Errors of Symbian OS should go under guarantee. I can not keep formatting the phone all the time. What's the point in using safety codes if you can not rely on it to be secure ?

Reason for sending it to service via service provider (Elisa Shopit in Jyvaskyla, Finland) is simple, I want to have better devices and help Nokia locate problems.

Regards, Mikko

message---01, Dec 31, 2017
  4. Error message

Use Autoruns program to disable Nmap from starting during system bootup or login. Also disable Nmap scheduled tasks.

FreeBooter, Dec 31, 2017
  5. Tony K Win User
    Hello, MissDixi.

Open Settings app > Apps > Find Nmap and right click > Advanced options > What are the choices there? It may have Advanced options, but most likely just uninstall. If so, Try uninstalling > reboot > reinstall.

Tony K, Dec 31, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    Right click the Taskbar and start the Task Manager. Take the drop down arrow and choose More Details. Under the Processes tab, look for NMap, highlight it, and choose to End the Process. Now go to the Startup Tab, look for NMap, Uncheck the box next to it. Now go to C:\Program Files and C:\Program Files (x86) find the NMap app and browse thru the folder to see if there is an Uninstaller. Or you can download Revo Uninstaller, and use Hunter Mode to delete the program.

spunk, Dec 31, 2017
  7. MissDixi Win User
    Ok, Nmap not listed in any places suggested but Npcap 0.93 was do I uninstalled that program....we'll see what happens.

MissDixi, Dec 31, 2017
  8. Eagle51 Win User

Error message

Eagle51, Dec 31, 2017
  9. MissDixi Win User
    Nmap not listed anywhere. Error still showing............??
    *Sad

MissDixi, Dec 31, 2017
  10. vram Win User
    Download/install NMAP restart and then uninstall it. Hopefully uninstall will cleanup mess for you.

11. FreeBooter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Error message

1. Error message - Similar Threads - Error message

2. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  3. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  4. Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers.": I installed a 2 TB Seagate backup device for primarily photos and files. Using a Microsoft 11; an HP laptop 2022 and attempting to copy from iCloud photos/videos or once moved to Microsoft Photos, use a copy/paste - or drag/drop; and this error comes up no matter what.All the...
  5. Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers."

Error message "Please update your device settings to accept media transfers.": I installed a 2 TB Seagate backup device for primarily photos and files. Using a Microsoft 11; an HP laptop 2022 and attempting to copy from iCloud photos/videos or once moved to Microsoft Photos, use a copy/paste - or drag/drop; and this error comes up no matter what.All the...
  6. error message appears after removing a programme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message appears after removing a programme: I installed and then removed trend micro cleaner from my laptop. Now each time i logon I get the following error message. and even trend It could not fix it. they have told me that " windows.CrossDevise " is part of the operating system.I have tried "dism.exe /Online...
  7. error message appears after removing a programme

error message appears after removing a programme: I installed and then removed trend micro cleaner from my laptop. Now each time i logon I get the following error message. and even trend It could not fix it. they have told me that " windows.CrossDevise " is part of the operating system.I have tried "dism.exe /Online...
  8. I have this error message and this is the dump file:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this error message and this is the dump file:...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8054e4fa320, 0x0000000000000000....
  9. I have this error message and this is the dump file:...

I have this error message and this is the dump file:...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8054e4fa320, 0x0000000000000000....
  10. error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...

error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...: I am trying to login into my newly built PC. I am typing the right password and this is what I am getting when doing so. Also the recovery email isn't even my email. Any suggestions?...