Windows 10: error message

Discus and support error message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm getting this error message on drive E: I want to format just checking to see if any problems could occur? This message could it be from Norton 360... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gordaskipper, Sep 28, 2016.

1. error message

I'm getting this error message on drive E: I want to format just checking to see if any problems could occur? This message could it be from Norton 360 running?

:)

gordaskipper, Sep 28, 2016

2. Restored Down Windows

I'd like to have a specific size for all windows that are restored down, and I'd like them to always restore down to the top right of my screen; how can I do this?

Message Man, Sep 28, 2016
  3. N73 me safety code

To continue my discussion, the guarantee does not cover all issues, but to me the safety is very important feature of the phone and I even bought additional security program software for n73 to keep it safe.

Errors of Symbian OS should go under guarantee. I can not keep formatting the phone all the time. What's the point in using safety codes if you can not rely on it to be secure ?

Reason for sending it to service via service provider (Elisa Shopit in Jyvaskyla, Finland) is simple, I want to have better devices and help Nokia locate problems.

Regards, Mikko

message---01, Sep 28, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

error message

Hi, you may prefer to try the format from Safe Mode.

However, you may also want to find out which program is using it, and whether that is significant to you in some way.

To do that, you can use process explorer, by Sysinternals ( Microsoft).
    In the Find menu, click "Find Handle or DLL..."

Type what you are looking for (in your case, for example, E: - the disk you are interested in)

Process Explorer will then display all the processes that are using something on that drive.

dalchina, Sep 28, 2016
  5. Thanks no processes...formatted

gordaskipper, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

error message

1. error message - Similar Threads - error message

2. Constant appearing and disappearing port error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant appearing and disappearing port error message: I started getting annoying notification popping up over and over again on my computer yesterday. It said something about a USB device not being recognized but there was nothing plugged in so I just turned off the notifications. Now, I just hear this constant notification...
  3. Constant appearing and disappearing port error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant appearing and disappearing port error message: I started getting annoying notification popping up over and over again on my computer yesterday. It said something about a USB device not being recognized but there was nothing plugged in so I just turned off the notifications. Now, I just hear this constant notification...
  4. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  5. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  6. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  7. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  8. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": Hello.As you can see I install latest x86 32-bit: vc_redist.x86.exe and x64 64-bit: vc_redist.x64.exe. But it is have issues. I was clicking on WSASetting.exe....
  9. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": Hello.As you can see I install latest x86 32-bit: vc_redist.x86.exe and x64 64-bit: vc_redist.x64.exe. But it is have issues. I was clicking on WSASetting.exe....
  10. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....