Windows 10: error messages on entering woobox.com urls

Discus and support error messages on entering woobox.com urls in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 with Edge and everytime I go to a woobox.com url I get a message saying ERROR OCCURRED. Why is this happening...for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tex2309, Aug 23, 2018.

1. tex2309 Win User

error messages on entering woobox.com urls

I am using windows 10 with Edge and everytime I go to a woobox.com url I get a message saying ERROR OCCURRED. Why is this happening...for example..https://www.woobox.com/9bujen..this happens everytime I go to a woobox.com url.

:)

tex2309, Aug 23, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    • Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    • Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    • Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

• Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 23, 2018
  4. error messages on entering woobox.com urls

'URL Error' messages and 'Proxy Settings' messages

Hi
    Brenda and Darrel Heyhoe

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding with the troubleshooting steps I may need a few more information to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue specific to this website?

• Computer connected to a server or domain network?

• This issue exist in which brower?

• What exactly do you mean by “support ID is: 1168902962868339911'

I would suggest you to add the website to the trusted sites list of Internet Explorer and check if the issue persists.

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press the ALT
      key and then click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet options

• Click the Security tab.

• Now click on Trusted Sites and then click on the
      sites button.

• Enter the Website URL and click on
      Add.

• When you are finished, click on
      Close

Note: Close Internet Explorer windows and re-open them to check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

error messages on entering woobox.com urls

1. error messages on entering woobox.com urls - Similar Threads - error messages entering

2. How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?: How to enter custom URL into windows news feedback? I want my own site to be in my news feed. I mean... not mine, but certainly less known than the others. If you can't, where I can ask them to make it as a great new feature with next update?...
  3. How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?: How to enter custom URL into windows news feedback? I want my own site to be in my news feed. I mean... not mine, but certainly less known than the others. If you can't, where I can ask them to make it as a great new feature with next update?...
  4. How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Distributed COM errors 10005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Distributed COM errors 10005: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and I got "DPC Watchdog Violation" several times. When I open Event Viewer it shows error with event ID 10005. I have the log here:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  6. Enter Network Credentials message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter Network Credentials message: Good morning. Have new Windows 11 on new computer. I need to view video files ,avi, .cme, and different video specifically from different clients. Some videos come from clients with a Player file to download first and then view the files. Now when I try to view videos it...
  7. Enter Network Credentials message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter Network Credentials message: Good morning. Have new Windows 11 on new computer. I need to view video files ,avi, .cme, and different video specifically from different clients. Some videos come from clients with a Player file to download first and then view the files. Now when I try to view videos it...
  8. COM and DCOM errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    COM and DCOM errors: Hello everyone, I have a real issue with my newly built PC. It often completely freezes after couple of minutes of inactivity and after that the restart is required. Once I restart the PC, it takes forever to load the Windows (not to actually boot up). I have never had this...
  9. Error 10016 Distributed COM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error 10016 Distributed COM: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} and APPID {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276} This is for the runtime broker. I have gone to regedit...
  10. BSOD and COM Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and COM Error: Win 10/Firefox 49.01 (it was v49 Friday, I think). No new additions or changes. Before I go nuts, I immediately opened Event Viewer after an innocuously obtained BSOD - I had just opened Weather Underground. My computer was stuck and I couldn't shut down using Ctrl + Alt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. woobox not working on computer

2. cant access woobox on edge an error occurred

3. keep getting errors when entering contest

4. get errr from woobox,
  5. woobox not working how to fix?,
  6. problem opening woobox,
  7. what is logifetch,
  8. error loading woobox,
  9. having trouble entering woobox,
  10. woobox not working in edge,
  11. how to add woobox in my firewall,