Windows 10: Error Opening Trello (App Installed from Windows 10 App Store)

Discus and support Error Opening Trello (App Installed from Windows 10 App Store) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I receive the attached error when trying to open a newly installed copy of Trello. I have reset the computer, installed and uninstalled the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CESBoston, Aug 15, 2018.

1. CESBoston Win User

Error Opening Trello (App Installed from Windows 10 App Store)

Error Opening Trello (App Installed from Windows 10 App Store) 7896e6f6-acfb-4316-9726-edf915b685de?upload=true.png I receive the attached error when trying to open a newly installed copy of Trello. I have reset the computer, installed and uninstalled the app on different drives, and still get the same issue. "An invalid name request was made. The name requested cannot be retired at this time.

:)

CESBoston, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Error Opening Trello (App Installed from Windows 10 App Store)

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

it seems similar: a store with competitors services in it.

huguberhart, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Error Opening Trello (App Installed from Windows 10 App Store)

1. Error Opening Trello (App Installed from Windows 10 App Store) - Similar Threads - Error Opening Trello

2. Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello. I have been experiencing a lot of issues for a while relating to the Microsoft Store and apps that are from the Microsoft store. Recently, I tried opening the Microsoft Store and either one of these happens-1. As much as you click, It doesn't open.2. It opens but then...
  3. Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello. I have been experiencing a lot of issues for a while relating to the Microsoft Store and apps that are from the Microsoft store. Recently, I tried opening the Microsoft Store and either one of these happens-1. As much as you click, It doesn't open.2. It opens but then...
  4. Microsoft store and the apps from it will not open

Microsoft store and the apps from it will not open: I'm on windows 10 and the Microsoft store as well as the apps from it no longer work. I've tried almost everything I could think of, everything I find from the internet, no luck. Help....
  5. Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening: Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-is-not-opening-also-app/1afb3636-4565-42c5-96c4-8c7624bde9dd
  6. Apps from Windows app store do not open or even install.

Apps from Windows app store do not open or even install.: Basic issue: Windows store doesn’t work. Apps from Windows app store do not install> Code: 0x8004E103 Any apps from the Windows app store do not open, they crash upon launch. This includes : Sticky Notes Calculator Alarms & Clock Paint 3D Get Help Etc...
  7. Error when installing app from the Windows Store

Error when installing app from the Windows Store: An end-user is getting an error message when installing our app from the Windows Store: "This app is incompatible with your device." Our app's system requirements are: Win10 16299 or higher, x64 The user is running: Win10 Enterprise x64, version 1909 aka 18363. So the...
  8. Error installing apps in windows app store.

Error installing apps in windows app store.: Every time I try to install some apps from the Microsoft store, I keep getting this error code "Code: 0x80070005". I have tried the powershell method on fixing it. Hoping someone here can help. I'm trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition....
  9. installing apps from store

installing apps from store: i have a new laptop and have been trying to install some apps from the store but its says i own them and they don open. Have removed all other laptops have owned before but still i cant access some apps i had installed in other laptops.Can someone kindly help.Am using windows...
  10. Apps installed through store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps installed through store not opening: Recently I am not able to open any apps and games installed through the Microsoft Store such as Asphalt 8 and Traffic Rider. My laptop is a Lenovo G50-70 Ideapad running on Windows 10 Home version with Intel i3 and AMD Radeon. The app/game starts in their initial respective...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error installing trello