Windows 10: Error Reporting Time Error in the Sys Info Interface

Discus and support Error Reporting Time Error in the Sys Info Interface in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Friends, I noticed this discrepancy in my error reporting when reviewing it through the System Information interface . (Noting the obvious) -The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kerry.Strong, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Error Reporting Time Error in the Sys Info Interface

Hi Friends,

I noticed this discrepancy in my error reporting when reviewing it through the System Information interface .

(Noting the obvious) -The time the the blue bar was my actual current time and the other red arrow is of course the error report and incorrect time.

Is this anything I should worry about? Does this interface normally use a time reading that is not created directly from my system, or system information on the machine they are reporting about? That seems odd to me, it would make sense that when reporting a windows error you would want it to match the information from the device you were reporting on. In the past, anytime I ran into sudden time errors, they were usually associated with some sort of virus activity.

I have had a few other glitchy issues, but I keep getting clean scans. I'm also still having issues with the " 1-15-3-4096.... Unknown Account" users having access to my personal files. Can you tell me how to actually remove a "user" from the user groups/ user accounts system all together. I already have the "take ownership" app, but I would like those other users (sometimes 4 or more )off of my files all together. It looks like they are starting to attach themselves to more and more files. It's really troubling to me. It sure feels like invasive Virus like behavior even if Windows did create the users for innocuous "Back door-ish access" reasons in the first place. Anything that changes my permissions regarding access to my personal files against my will, or without my knowledge is malignant in my book.

Thank you in advance...

I appreciate your time and assistance.

Error Reporting Time Error in the Sys Info Interface 9cf4758a-332b-4a54-af95-e3ef2511e0db?upload=true.png

:)

Kerry.Strong, Jul 6, 2018

2. HDD S.M.A.R.T. reports error, what should I do?

first step is to back up the data first ... Then check the hdd for errors, etc ...

Morrison5891, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Dbonay Win User
    "system error : system info error"

I got "system error : system info error" every time I launch 3DMark03. I get the full version of 3DMark03 from techpowerup, so pls pls pls help me why this is hapen ......... I'm so frustating with that ( I use win XP SP2).....

Dbonay, Jul 6, 2018
  4. KieX Win User

Error Reporting Time Error in the Sys Info Interface

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Error Reporting Time Error in the Sys Info Interface

1. Error Reporting Time Error in the Sys Info Interface - Similar Threads - Error Reporting Error

2. Error Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Report: How to solve following issue. Please assist.Problemsignatur:P1: 141P2: ffffd109eb1d4050P3: fffff8076402de38P4: 0P5: 684P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-report/b2c5e58b-0331-49c4-a7b8-4ef5f86e7fcb
  3. Error Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Report: How to solve following issue. Please assist.Problemsignatur:P1: 141P2: ffffd109eb1d4050P3: fffff8076402de38P4: 0P5: 684P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-report/b2c5e58b-0331-49c4-a7b8-4ef5f86e7fcb
  4. Error Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  6. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  7. Error Report

Error Report: Hey there guys, so I tried to play Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition but when I try to run the game it shows. The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please help!!!...
  8. netwsw00.sys error

netwsw00.sys error: the blue screen is coming very often i have a laptop which is upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and its a i7 processor... Can somebody help me how to fix this .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwsw00sys-error/25e3bf67-b644-48bd-8408-68b36d20bcd9
  9. Windows Error Reporting Incorrect Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Error Reporting Incorrect Time: I never have a problem with my time on my Windows 10 Home, but I've noticed that my Windows Error Reports are exactly 4 hours ahead. How can we fix this? I've been searching all night, and I'm still stumped....
  10. Error Reporting

Error Reporting: Approximately 2 months ago, error reporting by windows stopped. This seemed to coincide with a windows 10 update. By error reporting I mean the message box that should appear on an application failure, informing that the application needs to stop and offering several...