Windows 10: Error reset windows 10 in asus 1407ub

Discus and support Error reset windows 10 in asus 1407ub in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an Asus A407Ub laptop. But a few days ago I got virus Whiteclick. After I tried various ways no one managed to get rid of the virus. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Muiik, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Muiik Win User

Error reset windows 10 in asus 1407ub

I have an Asus A407Ub laptop. But a few days ago I got virus Whiteclick. After I tried various ways no one managed to get rid of the virus. I want to reset the laptop but i got error in 30%. I'm using windows 10 built in laptop. Hope anyone can halp me to fix this problem.

Thank you very much.

Sorry for my bad English.

:)

Muiik, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Muiik Win User

I have an Asus A407Ub laptop. But a few days ago I got virus Whiteclick. After I tried various ways no one managed to get rid of the virus. I want to reset the laptop but i got error in 30%. I'm using windows 10 built in laptop. Hope anyone can halp me to
    fix this problem.

Thank you very much.

Sorry for my bad English.

Muiik, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Error reset windows 10 in asus 1407ub

Hi Muiik,

There are a few ways that you can perform in removing infections on your computer. But first I recommend that you
    create a new user profile and also name it as
    test. This is to ensure that there would be no settings that might hinder the steps. First, I recommend that you
    perform a full manual scan using your Windows Defender on your Windows 10. This is
    to ensure that all parts or sections on your OS, would be checked by automatically and possible infections would be quarantined by it. Another way of keeping out infections from your computer would be by running the
    Microsoft Safety Scanner & the
    Microsoft Malicious Software Removal tool. If in case that you would like to have a
    list of most recommended anti-malware product removal tool.

Best to perform a clean boot as well. This is to ensure that there would be no programs running on the
    background that might be in conflict to the tasks that you'll be performing in removing the infection on your computer.

I'll be waiting for your response to further assist you.

ErwinJames San, Sep 27, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Error reset windows 10 in asus 1407ub - Similar Threads - Error reset asus

2. Reinstalling Windows 10 on Asus S200E Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 10 on Asus S200E Error: Basically I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my Asus S200 but to no avail for 2 days straight. The problem is after around 70% of files checked, it says Windows cannot Install Required Files error 0x8007025D. Below are my steps to install1 Use a flash drive with Windows 10...
  3. Resetting pc Asus ... Microsoft 10 20h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting pc Asus ... Microsoft 10 20h2: HiMy laptop has been acting crazy lately by freezing randomly more often than usual. To resolve the situation I decided to reset it by reinstalling Windows 10 20h2 from the clouds in order to have a brand new version instead of reinstalling the one that came with the device...
  4. Resetting pc Asus ... Microsoft 10 20h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting pc Asus ... Microsoft 10 20h2: HiMy laptop has been acting crazy lately by freezing randomly more often than usual. To resolve the situation I decided to reset it by reinstalling Windows 10 20h2 from the clouds in order to have a brand new version instead of reinstalling the one that came with the device...
  5. ASUS laptop Windows 10 Reset Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS laptop Windows 10 Reset Files: Recently I had Reset my new ASUS pc because it was getting crashed several times a week and i would loose my all pre-installed apps and windows in the process I selected local reinstall to keep my pre-installed apps , Windows successfully re-installed itself with...
  6. Reset factory Asus on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset factory Asus on Windows 10: Hello, I have a ASUS computer on which I migrated on Windows 10 at the begin of Windows 10. My computer was quite slow to launch because it is quite old few years so this is normal because it is not a SSD. But since few days it is blocking at the launch of the computer....
  7. Resetting asus laptop

Resetting asus laptop: Can't reset laptop pressing f9 and nothing is happening. Any ideas anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-asus-laptop/1f181d3c-49c4-4a69-838f-bd0db2345f04
  8. Can't reset my ASUS Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't reset my ASUS Windows 10: Can someone please help me? My brother did something to my laptop and now my password doesn't work. It says I need more space to factory reset it. Please, someone help...
  9. Asus 0xc000021a windows 10 error

Asus 0xc000021a windows 10 error: I have been having a hard time with my PC. It keeps running into this error called "0xc000021a". I sorta understand how to fix it, its just that i don't really know what a you know "windows dvd" is or something like that but, i would really appreciate it if someone could tell...
  10. Factory resetting a windows 10 asus vivobook pro

Factory resetting a windows 10 asus vivobook pro: My microsoft account got hacked so I can’t sign into my laptop rendering it useless. I need to factory reset it to open it back up with a different account but the methods I’ve seen online aren’t working. Pressing f9 from boot didn’t do anything and holding shift over the...