Windows 10: Error running Gpedit.msc

Discus and support Error running Gpedit.msc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Was checking to see if build 1511 changed anything. It didn't. Not sure about understanding this error. TNX 30850 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ken1943, Nov 20, 2015.

1. ken1943 Win User

Error running Gpedit.msc

Was checking to see if build 1511 changed anything. It didn't. Not sure about understanding this error.

TNX

:)

ken1943, Nov 20, 2015

2. How to enable gpedit.msc in Windows 10 Home?

When I am running 'gpedit.msc' from Run command then I am getting a error that Windows cannot find gpedit.msc.

Bill Daugherty, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Rob_838 Win User
    "can't open apps with the built in adminstrator account" error message on Windows 10.

When I tried to run the command gpedit.msc I got an error that says "Windows cannot find 'gpedit.msc'

Rob_838, Nov 20, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User
  5. ken1943 Win User
    Thanks, you saved me time figuring out a search string !!

ken1943, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Error running Gpedit.msc

1. Error running Gpedit.msc - Similar Threads - Error running Gpedit

2. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  3. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  4. Gpedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gpedit: Would it work if I was to use group policy to disable updates until I see fit then re enable updates when I want to update submitted by /u/Aggravating_Serve665 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwanql/gpedit/
  5. CPL and MSC components not running from cmd

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPL and MSC components not running from cmd: Hello, I'm unable to access the Device Manager from administrator command prompt by calling "devmgmt" If I call it by its full name "mmc devmgmt.msc" it works fine. I've experienced the same issue with "ncpa.cpl" for the Network & Sharing Center. This issue was not present...
  6. gpedit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gpedit: Tengo el editor de directivas de grupo local. al revisar su contenido observo que le faltan carpetas se pueden actualizar este editor. Se pueden descargar los archivos, se puede hacer algo.o automáticamente se va actualizando. agradezco algún comentario.GRACIAS...
  7. my gpedit is not run.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my gpedit is not run.: I very try to run my gpedit but is not found in my windo 10. way it can be possibal ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-gpedit-is-not-run/17913733-edb5-4eac-a192-166a07d9f631
  8. Running msc files in Admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running msc files in Admin ?: If I want to run Group Policy editor in administration mode, what command must be used before gpedit.msc so the group policy editor runs in Administrator mode ? 49226
  9. Shutdown script (gpedit) runs with 'Restart' but not with 'Shut down'

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown script (gpedit) runs with 'Restart' but not with 'Shut down': Dear all, I have an issue with a shutdown script that I don't manage to resolve: I wrote a .bat file script that works fine when it is clicked on. Through gpedit.msc, I added it as a shutdown script. When the computer is restarted (Power -> Restart), it works fine as well...
  10. GPEdit Error

in Windows 10 Support
    GPEdit Error: After the latest Windows update, Group Policy Editor displays an error when starting. After clicking OK twice, the error clears. This is the second error that has occurred with GPEdit with Windows 10. A similar error occurred after the November update. Is there an easy way to...
Tags: