Windows 10: Error: "Scripted Diagnostic Native Host has Stopped Working"

Discus and support Error: "Scripted Diagnostic Native Host has Stopped Working" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I've never seen this problem with the previous O.S., Windows 7, but Windows 10 is throwing me this error message approximately 70%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AllenChicago, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Error: "Scripted Diagnostic Native Host has Stopped Working"

Hello Everyone,

I've never seen this problem with the previous O.S., Windows 7, but Windows 10 is throwing me this error message approximately 70% of the time when I run the network troubleshooter...either from the Control Panel, or by right clicking on the task bar's connection icon.

Though Win10 is the first O.S. to give me this error, the Microsoft support forums indicate that it's been fairly annoying to Windows 7 users back to 2010. Also, Microsoft support employees just give vague general tips for trying to nail down the cause.

I'm only experiencing this in EDGE. Edge sometimes freezes on a webpage when I'm attempting to post a message to a forum, similar to what I'm doing now. I run the Network Troubleshooter and get the "Native Host Has Stopped..." error. I open a new Edge tab, come to this forum and try to do a search for the answer, but this forum's search function ignores my input. So, I opened IE-11, navigate to Win10 forum, and all works well.

Rather than go through their pages of discussions, I'll simply ask members of this top notch forum if you have experienced the "Scripted Diagnostic Native Host has Stopped Working" error when running the network troubleshooter? And, how did you fix it? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    -Allen

:)

AllenChicago, Sep 2, 2015
  2. ElvisN22 Win User

Scripted Diagnostics Native Host Has Stopped Working while running Homegroup Troubleshooter

I tried all three methods still getting "scripted diagnostics native host has stopped working". When i click on "view details" i get error code 0x800706BE

ElvisN22, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Scripted Diagnostics Native Host Has Stopped Working while running Homegroup Troubleshooter

I am having problems with my laptop's sound. I tried troubleshooting and got a "scripted diagnostics native host has stopped working". What can I do to restart my audio?

JoeyGwozdz, Sep 2, 2015
  4. Billaban Win User

Error: "Scripted Diagnostic Native Host has Stopped Working"

Greetings,

I have the same problem. NEVER saw this before the Win10 upgrade. Just started searching for a solution and found this thread.

Billaban, Oct 1, 2015
  5. This error started today on my laptop out of nowhere also. Haven't found a solution either. Hope someone has the answer as it annoying for sure. Thanks

FlaSunshine, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Error: "Scripted Diagnostic Native Host has Stopped Working"

1. Error: "Scripted Diagnostic Native Host has Stopped Working" - Similar Threads - Error Scripted Diagnostic

2. Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working [Fix]: [ATTACH]While running a program or starting a Troubleshooter, if you see an error message saying Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working, here is how you can fix the issue on Windows 11/10 PC. Although the solutions might vary from computer to computer, we have...
  3. Scripted Diagnostics Native Host Not Working, tried various fixes none worked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scripted Diagnostics Native Host Not Working, tried various fixes none worked.: So I have been having problems with my pc for a couple of months now, here is the context.A handful of times a day about 10 I get a error message pop up that says scripted diagnostics native host has stopped working, don't think much about it until now.When I try and run...
  4. Scripted Diagnostics Native Host Not Working, tried various fixes none worked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scripted Diagnostics Native Host Not Working, tried various fixes none worked.: So I have been having problems with my pc for a couple of months now, here is the context.A handful of times a day about 10 I get a error message pop up that says scripted diagnostics native host has stopped working, don't think much about it until now.When I try and run...
  5. Scripted Diagnostic Native Host

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scripted Diagnostic Native Host: My computer has Windows version 1909 downloaded as a free version in January 2020 as I was concerned about all the publicity of having a problem with security with my Windows 7 operating system. My computer worked fine but has been unable to update with the May or October...
  6. Script host error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script host error: I am getting this script host error everytime i startup my computer. Ive tried a few things and they didnt work [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-host-error/dadad020-4863-47f7-aeac-8e17b5dedeb4
  7. Scripted Diagnostis Native Host error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scripted Diagnostis Native Host error: Good afternoon I started receiving an error message today January 23, 2019 Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working. Can someone please advise what I can do to fix this. Running Windows 10 Wendy...
  8. Windows Script Host Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Script Host Error: Hello guys i am having a Windows Script Host error. The window pops up whenever i Log on to my PC. It does not appear to affect any of my daily tasks, but i just want to know if there is a way to resolve it. [ATTACH]...
  9. WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST ERROR: Everytime i start up my laptop i get an error message about windows can not find microsoft .net framework.bios.vbs with the error code 80070002. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS?...
  10. Troubled Connection and "Scripted Diagnostics Native Host Has Stopped"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Troubled Connection and "Scripted Diagnostics Native Host Has Stopped": Hello, I'm having issues with internet connectivity. They started back with Win 7, but they disappeared when I upgraded to 10. Now they're back again. Essentially my connection on my laptop (wired) comes and goes, but the icon at the bottom never shows a broken connection....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scripted diagnostics native se detuvo

2. diagnostic host has

3. scripted diagnostic native host windows 10

4. native host for script diagnostic,
  5. scripted diagnostics native host funktioniert nicht mehr,
  6. scripted native host error Windows 10,
  7. script diagnostics native host has stopped working,
  8. scripted diagnostics native host has stopped working win10