Windows 10: Error shown on screen

Discus and support Error shown on screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I sign in this is displayed on the screen:A white box in the top right hand corner it says RunDLL Then a white cross in a red circle followed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by roSlind3n, Aug 8, 2018.

1. roSlind3n Win User

Error shown on screen

When I sign in this is displayed on the screen:A white box in the top right hand corner it says RunDLL

Then a white cross in a red circle followed by: Error in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32|LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry:LOGIFETCH

Would you tell me what this means please and how to rectify the problem.

:)

roSlind3n, Aug 8, 2018

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Error shown on screen

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Error shown on screen

1. Error shown on screen - Similar Threads - Error shown screen

2. Netwwever shown fatal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netwwever shown fatal error: I want sap download I try to download netweaver business but that folder ask Microsoft.Net framework 4.5 is not installed,,what to do ?How to do? please let me know.....
  3. Netwwever shown fatal error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netwwever shown fatal error: I want sap download I try to download netweaver business but that folder ask Microsoft.Net framework 4.5 is not installed,,what to do ?How to do? please let me know.....
  4. Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown: My PC crashes every time it shutdowns with the message Kmode_exception_not_handled. I checked the Minidump files with WinDbg, there were some messages that other threads suggest indicate problems with the graphic drivers. I deleted the graphic drivers from Device Manager....
  5. Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown: My PC crashes every time it shutdowns with the message Kmode_exception_not_handled. I checked the Minidump files with WinDbg, there were some messages that other threads suggest indicate problems with the graphic drivers. I deleted the graphic drivers from Device Manager....
  6. Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Winows is not activated shown on screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winows is not activated shown on screen: i have a trouble activating windows error problem shown suddenly few months ago and i am not able to use anything can't change wallpaper themes and font i am unable to control my laptop showing error code - 0xC004F074 . please help me i can't activate windows now ....
  9. Wrong time shown briefly on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong time shown briefly on Welcome screen: I noticed that when I start my Windows 10 laptop (Lenovo Legion Y530), the Welcome screen briefly shows the wrong time (12 hours behind my timezone), then in a few seconds changes to the correct time. It doesn't happen every time I boot up - couldn't establish a clear pattern...
  10. error shown while scanning the PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error shown while scanning the PC: My PC shows the massage the PC at risk & also shows the error code 0x80240022 while Full Scanning the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/error-shown-while-scanning-the-pc/286f7811-bf0e-4555-8c49-47baf16f8e2f"