Windows 10: ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0....

Discus and support ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This weekend I was happily playing Blizzard's new game, Overwatch, with zero problems. I returned from work last night and tried to load up BattleNet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JohnnyRingo, Jun 6, 2016.

1. ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0....

This weekend I was happily playing Blizzard's new game, Overwatch, with zero problems. I returned from work last night and tried to load up BattleNet and received the below error message:

ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0.... [​IMG]

I now can't load BattleNet to play any games, which is rather frustrating. I'm baffled as to what could have happened to create this error?

Does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

JohnnyRingo, Jun 6, 2016
  2. Kem Mon Win User

The instruction at # referenced memory at #, The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of #

I understand, if Windows 8.1 works perfectly for you. Then, you can just use that instead.

To answer your question, it is possible that there are compatibility issues between Windows 10 and your drivers.
    The compatibility issues are resolved through updates. However, if the hardware itself is outdated, the machine itself needs to be upgraded or the BIOS should be updated. For further assistance regarding BIOS, contacting your manufacturer will be the best
    resolution.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 6, 2016
  3. Adin03192 Win User
    The instruction at # referenced memory at #, The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of #

Hello

I installed a fresh windows 8.1 and guess what ? No more problem ! (untill now)

How it is possible that from one day to another my computer doesn't work anymore because of windows 10 ?!

I did not pay attention if there was an update one day before my problems began.

Adin03192, Jun 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0....

Hi JohnnyRingo,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

This sound to me like either a memory issue or the game itself.

Please try to reinstall the game / verify the game.

axe0, Jun 6, 2016
  5. Thanks so much for responding.

However, when I try to re-install BattlenNet, the same error pops up, preventing me from doing so.

What else can I do?

JohnnyRingo, Jun 7, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Just a question, you can play any other game?

axe0, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0....

1. ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0.... - Similar Threads - ERROR instruction 0x0

2. Windows Insider 0x0 errror

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider 0x0 errror: After system crash I am no longer able to access Windows Insider Program. When I login on the website, it says welcome back, however, I get this 0x0 error on Windows Update settings page. I just finished with a clean install with ISO 18950 and still not able to clear the...
  3. Bugcheck was 7E (0xffffffff80000003, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugcheck was 7E (0xffffffff80000003, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0): Hello all, I have have this issue when starting up Surviving Mars (if that's relevant). I have had another bugcheck but without bugcheck code about two weeks ago. If any other information is required, I will try to give it. Thank you. EventData BugcheckCode 126...
  4. Application Error : The instruction at 0x00000000786 referenced memory at 0x00000000777 The...

Application Error : The instruction at 0x00000000786 referenced memory at 0x00000000777 The...: [ATTACH] I have ask the same question but didn't get second reply which is totally disappointed. I am using numbers of windows systems (Windows 10 Pro : Version 1803 (OS build 17134.648)). No changes in system, except windows updates installation from last one year....
  5. Application Error : The instruction at xxxxxxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx The memory...

Application Error : The instruction at xxxxxxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx The memory...: [ATTACH] I am using numbers of windows systems and I am getting this error when jar (java) application is running on it. This error doesn't comes on regular basis but it comes randomly. Some time it occurs twice a week or sometime it doesn't occur in a week. I have...
  6. the instructions at0x0131938a referenced memory at 0x03f87000.the memory could not be written

the instructions at0x0131938a referenced memory at 0x03f87000.the memory could not be written: The first time this message appeared to me for the first time, what it means, what should I do to check for the message, is it dangerous? the instructions at0x0131938a referenced memory at 0x03f87000.the memory could not be written...
  7. Windows Insider Program Error 0x0

Windows Insider Program Error 0x0: Hello, after hours of trying to solve this, I have finally came here to ask this. Back on Windows 10 1803, Which I was running before, I kept getting errors about insider. It was error 0x0. I updated to Windows 10 18272, hoping that would force me into it. It didn't, and now...
  8. the instruction at 0x00007FFFA5104B04 referenced memory at 0x00007FFF614F3EB0. The memory...

the instruction at 0x00007FFFA5104B04 referenced memory at 0x00007FFF614F3EB0. The memory...: A majority of the time when I shut off my desktop I run into the error: [ATTACH] Pretty much immediately after I took this screenshot, all of my desktop apps were re-arranged and 'pushed' all to the left side of my screen. Before it gets ask, I'd like to say that no I...
  9. Getting started error 0x0

Getting started error 0x0: I have joined Windows 10 insider and experienced the above error after clicking getting startted. Can you advise how to resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-started-error-0x0/5e4259d4-bd69-43f4-ad4e-c4f8b00ff08a
  10. code 0x0

in Windows 10 Support
    code 0x0: I'm a windows 10 insider but when I click on get started I get a error code 0x0. I have windows insider enabled in services.msc and my my microsoft account is verified. I'm on version 1809 build 17763.55. Thanks 119740