Windows 10: Error, updating: we couldnt connect to update service

Discus and support Error, updating: we couldnt connect to update service in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Press the Windows and "R" keys simultaneously, type "ncpa.cpl" into the "Open" box and click "OK". Right-click the device through which you connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MrHudson, Jan 25, 2018.

1. MrHudson Win User

Error, updating: we couldnt connect to update service

Look at very first posting that started my thread. what does that say?

MrHudson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Error, updating: we couldnt connect to update service

1. Error, updating: we couldnt connect to update service - Similar Threads - Error updating couldnt

2. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldnt complete updates: Hallo microsoft, I need your support. I still cant update windows on my laptop, since new year. It says we couldnt complete updates. I ve tried a lot of things, like running in safe mode, deleting update distribution folder, expand recovery partition, run troubleshooter, run...
  3. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldnt complete updates: Hallo microsoft, I need your support. I still cant update windows on my laptop, since new year. It says we couldnt complete updates. I ve tried a lot of things, like running in safe mode, deleting update distribution folder, expand recovery partition, run troubleshooter, run...
  4. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Couldnt connect to update Service

Couldnt connect to update Service: This happened out of no where, usually i can get windows update pretty well and whenever im notified for a restart, i do it. But since yesterday ive been getting this error code saying "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If...
  6. We couldnt complete the update/0x800f0922

We couldnt complete the update/0x800f0922: Ive attempted to update my computer many times but it keeps saying "we couldnt complete the update". The update goes smooth until it stops at %98. Ive tried disabling the firewall, enabling the framework, and reseting the windows update driver components. Nothing seems to...
  7. update: "We couldn't connect to the update service"

update: "We couldn't connect to the update service": I've been unsuccessfully running Windows Update, and continue to get the error message, "We couldn't connect to the update service." I am online with a fast internet connection....
  8. Update Error "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update Error "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes": I have this update for windows Version 20H2 downloaded but when i try to apply it by restarting , it does goes to 70% and then shows "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes" error. I tried it multiple times but in vain. Tried some fixes online but didnt help. Any...
  9. Update Service "we couldn't connect to the update service"

Update Service "we couldn't connect to the update service": Hi, I need help with the above error. System spec is OptiPlex 760 (32 bit X64) running windows 10 Pro version 1809. OS build 17763.292. I was happily running the above build up till the end of January with no issues. Updates were being loaded automatically and apps were...
  10. Windows update error "We couldn't connect to the update service."

Windows update error "We couldn't connect to the update service.": Windows update is showing the following error message: "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." My internet connection is active (since I am posting this...